- Bedrooms 9
- Bathrooms 12
- Sleeps 20
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Heated Pool, WIFI, AC Throughout the House
iPod docking station
Heated swimming pool
Shared tennis court
Maid(s), Chef(s), Concierge, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
housekeeper/concierge/chef 24 hours and 7 days a week, 10 hours of cleaning per day, linen change twice a week.
Port Cros 35 min
St. Tropez 1 hour and 30 min
Marseille and Nice is a 2 hour drive
International Hyeres Aiport is a 30 minute drive
This unique and contemporary house overlooks the Mediterranean and the islands from Le Lavandou to the Porquerolles. Located in the heart of the “Gaou Bénat” estate, this architecturally designed home is made of stone, wood, glass, and concrete and is perfectly integrated into the 1.5a Mediterranean parkland. There are 1000 sqm of air conditioned living space offering 9 bedrooms and a large living room opening to a stone terrace and infinity swimming pool. Totally private, you feel alone in this natural setting yet at the same time have all the facilities of a private and secure property.
The villa is built on 3 levels, integrated into the hillside and, facing South with an unobstructed view of the Mediterranean. It’s dominant position offers a unique panoramic view over one of the most beautiful coasts of the Riviera.
The property is located within The Domaine du Cap Bénat, an exclusive area of the Mediterranean. It is a private estate with security guards, on a magnificent greenbelt stretching over more than 160hectares. There is a beautiful beach facing the Hyeres Islands. All the villas in the estate have been built using dry stones from the Bormes quarries, and they all blend into the landscape.
The beautiful Provencal village of Bormes les Mimosas is a short distance away and Le Lavandou, a larger town with shops and nice restaurants is a 15 minute drive. There is also a small hamlet called La Faviere that is a short (30 minute) walk down from the villa that has a sandy beach, small shops and a café.
- Living area with fireplace, chairs and sofas, and sea view
- Mini bar
- Dining room that seats 16 people
- Master suit with large king size bed, 2 en-suite bathrooms (Jacuzzi tub, Italian shower), dressing room, and a direct access to the pool.
- An office with a comfortable sofa bed and en-suite bathroom.
- Cinema room with upright piano and DJ turntable
- Fully equipped professional kitchen
- Dining room table on terrace
- Rounded bedroom with en-suite bathroom and view of pool waterfall
- (4) Two twins connected to form a king size bed with en-suite bathroom and access to garden
- Queen sized bedroom with en-suite bathroom and access to garden
- Located toward the back is the laundry and caretaker’s apartment
- Rounded bedroom with en-suite bathroom and view of pool waterfall with access to the garden
- King sized bedroom with en-suite bathroom and extra single bed and access to the garden