- Bedrooms 8
- Bathrooms 9
- Sleeps 16
Food and beverages
The center of St. Tropez – 5 minutes by car
This elegant house sits at the entrance to St. Tropez and offers sweeping views across the large lawn and tennis court to the sea. The bay is so close that one can keep an eye on their yacht moored in the harbor. The center of St. Tropez is just a 5 minute drive or a 20 minute walk from the house. This family house offers many elegant indoor / outdoor living areas and even a playhouse for the children. A truly lovely family house.
- Living room
- Dining room
- Terrace on one side with large living area, large dining table and barbecue.
- On the other side, facing the sea, large terrace with living area and table for breakfast and dinners.
- Laundry room.
- One Queen off of living room — Bath/shower
- Two Queen rooms up stairs off of entrance — can be separated to doubles — Each has shower, shared toilet.
- Two Queen rooms up stairs on other side of entrance both with ensuite baths. 1 shower only one tub and shower. Dressing rooms. One of the rooms has a private terrace.
- Two Queen rooms down the stairs off of entry — both ensuite with showers.
- An additional bathroom has bath with shower.
- One double bedroom off of kitchen — door to garden. Bathroom with shower only.