- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Sleeps 8
Hair Dryers, Heated Pool, WIFI
Walking distance to St. Tropez center
Four hours maid service per day
Pool and garden maintenance
This stunning newly renovated property located in the Quartier St Joseph section of the village of St Tropez is within five minutes walk to the Place des Lices. Located just off Chemin Ste Anne this beautiful contemporary styled villa also offers a direct traffic —free route to the Plages de Pampelonne. Approached via a private gated drive, the well landscaped grounds offer a swimming pool (8,5×4,5), summer kitchen, large terracing, parking for at least 4 cars and a garage with separate pool shower room with toilets and pool maintenance room.
- The master bedroom has extensive fitted wardrobe/dressing room space as well as a king-sized bed. French doors with access out to one of the terraces, a fully equipped ensuite bathroom with double basin, bath, separate walk-in shower, bidet, toilet.
- Bedroom two also has king-sized bed with built-in wardrobes, this room also has an ensuite shower room with basin and walk-in shower, toilet.
- Bedroom three has a double bed, which has French doors out to the terrace and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom four has 2 single beds and a fitted wardrobe.
In between these 2 bedrooms in the main hall, is a family bathroom with full bath with shower above, basin and toilet.
The ground floor of the house has beautiful stone flooring throughout. The bathroom all have concealed wall hung cisterns, heated towels rails, ample storage and each has its own styling with feature stone or slate used as accents in each.
Beautiful wide-plank oak floor. All the rooms flow from a main central hallway and take advantage or the inspiring views. The house has a very open feeling. At the front or the house are the drawing room, dining room and study. All three of these rooms have large windows with sea views. They are all intercommunicating with sliding pocket doors.
- The drawing room has a feature stone fireplace with the ease of a gas fire. French doors lead off this room onto to a large wraparound upstairs terrace. The perfect places to have cocktails and watch the setting sun or watch the lights at nights as you having dinner on the terrace. The drawing room has ample seating with sofas and chairs and a Plasma Television.
- The dining room has archways on three sides, one to the drawing room, one with sliding doors to the hall and one with sliding doors to the study. The dining table will seat at least ten people.
- The study is also at the front off the room and central hall with built-in bookcases, TV, desk, computer hook-up, sofa and chair.
- Guest toilet with a hidden walk in slate tiled shower.
- The kitchen is also at the back with excellent access to the drawing room and dining room. The Italian kitchen is fitted out with contemporary oak cupboards, stainless steel accents and grey coordinating stone floor and worktops. There is a double sink, dishwasher, hob, oven, microwave oven, large American style refrigerator with ice maker and door out the upstairs terrace as well as to the stairs for access down to the summer kitchen.
The cellar is accessed from a staircase in the front hall on the ground floor of the house the utility room with large washer and dryer, further storage and another American style Refrigerator.