- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 7
- Sleeps 12
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, Sound System, Pool, WIFI, AC Throughout the House
- Integrated Guest Apartment
- Private Chef
- Direct access to the Sea
- Designer Kitchens
- Dining Room
- Swimming Pool
- Utility Room
- Audio Visual System
- Fibre Optic Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Security System
Maid(s), Chef(s), Butler, Concierge, Manager
- Welcome service with champagne and flower
- Seven nights luxury accommodation
- Daily Cleaning
- Villa Manager (non-resident)
- 2 full-time housekeepers
- 1 Chef covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (12 hours) – Food & Beverage at extra cost.
- Complimentary mineral water, tea and coffee
- Towels, Robes and Slippers
- 1 Butler covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (12 hours).
- Concierge service
- Internet connection
- Supply and change of bed linen twice a week
- Supply and change of towels, as required
- Provision of electricity, gas, water (except telephone)
- Luxury toiletries in all the bathrooms
- Cleaning at the end of the stay
- Check in and out inventories
- Airport transfers & Taxi services.
- Traditional or Luxury Car rental.
- Driver / Chauffeur / Limousine services.
- Helicopter Transfer.
- Massage / Beauty Treatment / Hair Dresser / Personal Trainer.
- Food & Beverage.
Villa Canebier is a grand Mediterranean beauty in 8,000 square meters of stunning landscaped gardens. Located in an exclusive residential area of St Tropez, this expansive property has direct access to the sea and a breathtaking 65 ft, heated infinity pool. Its rolling, emerald lawns are perfectly bordered with Mediterranean palms, pines and bougainvillea. The perfect venue for sophisticated garden parties or family gatherings.
This traditional yet opulent terracotta villa is adorned with sumptuous fittings and finishes, gleaming marble, soft Italian stone and elegant parquet. The two-bathroom master suite, Bulthaup kitchen, bespoke furnishings and fine art complete this luxurious property. Its spacious terraces and large, airy rooms look out to panoramic views of Bay de Canebiers’ azure waters, while its closed, rear courtyard offers a more intimate space. The property’s vast park, extensive pool, ample private parking and integrated guest apartment make it both very private and a rare find.
Adjacent to the residence of Brigitte Bardot, the actress who transformed St-Tropez to the glittering jet-set destination of today, Villa Canebier is located in an extremely private residential area of St Tropez. Tucked away on a quiet, private cul-de-sac, the other side of the peninsula from the popular Pampelonne Beach, this magnificent villa is a moment’s stroll from the endearing waters of the picturesque Baie de Canebier. The perfect bay to moor your boat and enjoy an enchanting stretch of beach with its powdery sand and soothing umbrella pines a stone’s throw away.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms