- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Sleeps 10
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, AC Throughout the House
- Two poolside changing rooms, two WCs and two showers
- Housekeeping service twice daily or on guests’ request
- Meals can be tailored to guests’ needs in the fully equipped kitchen
- Complimentary transfers to/ from the airport/port and to/from the black sand private beach in Perivolos
- Self or chauffeur-driven transportation for hire
Hidden away in the Megalochori caldera, complete with its own helipad, Nafsika Estate ensures absolute privacy and security with spectacular views over the Aegean Sea, making it one of the most luxurious and relaxing retreats on Santorini.
Combining Cycladic architecture with minimalistic design, this architectural gem sits on nearly 4,000 sq ft with 5 bedrooms on two levels connected by both indoor and outdoor stairs. It can sleep up to 10 people and is fully serviced by Vedema, a Luxury Collection Resort, providing housekeeping service twice daily, private butler and Executive Chef.
Main living and dining areas are located on the upper floor, as well as the Master bedroom, all with large windows facing the pool and sea. A kitchen for guests’ use is available with all necessary appliances and provisions for preparing light snacks, coffee, juices and more. A second living area is located on the ground level along with 3 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom.
There is ample outdoor space featuring a large pool and barbecue for delicious meals prepared by the Executive Chef.
- Upper Level – Master bedroom with King bed, ensuite bathroom, study area, walk-in closet. Main living and dining areas and kitchen
- Ground Level – 3 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom, all with en-suite bathrooms and windows facing the pool and the expansive garden space towards the Caldera and the volcano. Living area