- Bedrooms 8
- Bathrooms 7
- Sleeps 16
Hair Dryers, Heated Pool, WIFI, AC Throughout the House
All utilities, except for heating of the pool
Heating and AC
Use of barbecue and pizza oven is on request
Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Daily maid service (kitchen and bedrooms)
Daily continental breakfast preparation (buffet)
Porter service at check in and check out (additional arrivals during the week will be charged as extra)
Chef service is available with a la carte menu – full package price with chef service included is available on request
Additional maid service
Local city tax (2 Euros per person per night)
Positano: 6.5 km
Amalfi: 8 km
Pompei: 30 km
Naples Airport: 70km
Casa Azzurra is a beautiful villa that has recently been completely refurbished. The property sits on a quiet street just a few flights of stairs from the center of town and its shops and restaurants. The views are outstanding.
The villa has several beautifully landscaped terraces and a very large pool. As well, one can access the sea (via quite a few steps) where there is also a restaurant.
- Salt water pool (18 x 5 mt) set on a large paved terrace. There is also an outdoor shower, WC and mini bar at this level. The pool can be heated on request.
- Terrace along the entire floor and all rooms have wonderful views of the coast and the sea.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Large living room with sofas and study area.
- Dining room opens on the terrace.
- A long hallway connects six bedrooms all with king beds, 4 with en-suite bathrooms (all with showers) and French doors that open onto the terrace. All the bedrooms have been totally renovated and are now larger and decorated in a classic style with elegant furnishings. Two of the bedrooms can be made up as 2 twins on request.
Note: Bedrooms 5 and 6 are connected by an open doorway (no door) and share a bathroom. (One of the king beds that can be separated is part of this configuration).
- The access to this annex is via a 25 step staircase
- The apartment consists of 2 double bedrooms with queen beds . Both share a small bathroom with a shower. Both rooms are inferior to those in the main house.
- French doors open to a small balcony with a stunning view of the coast and the town of Praiano. Because of the small balcony, these rooms are not suitable for young children.