- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 6
- Sleeps 8
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, AC Throughout the House, Safe
Maid(s), Chef(s), Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Daily cleaning: 5 hours
Chef and concierge: 8 hours per day
Linens changed daily
Porter service from Monday to Saturday, from 8am to 6pm
Parking: 30 Euros per day for a car and 50 Euros per day for a van or larger car, valet service is included.
Additional staff hours
This exceptional villa was once a small monastery built as an episcopal residence. It has a rich history and was carefully and painstakingly restored. Perched on a steep hillside above the lovely fishing village of Positano on the mesmerizing Amalfi Coast, the Palazzo d’Oro defines palazzo-luxe living.
A painstaking seven year restoration has now transformed this 17th century baroque masterpiece into a lavish private home. The elegantly formal facade faces a vista of sea and dramatic cliffs, with Capri in the far distance. All three of the palazzo’s expansive terraces offer dramatic, romantic and ever-changing panoramas of this magical coastline.
The interiors are divinely proportioned and embellished with a carefully selected collection of art. There is even a private spa with a sumptuous indoor heated pool, Turkish bath, sauna, showers and weight training facilities. The private chef and dedicated full-time staff will discretely attend to your every need. Palazzo d’Oro is a haven of cosseting comfort and style in a landscape of otherworldly beauty.
- Private terrace furnished as living/dining room
- Upper terrace with expansive views of the village and sea
- Private spa terrace tiled pool for hydro massage al fresco
- Shaded private garden with trees and flower beds
- Formal living room and dining room, double doors to front terrace
- Casual dining room opens to kitchen with 8 gas burners, grill, oven, double size fridge, washing machine, microwave, dishwasher, fireplace and two traditional fornos
- Two master bedroom suites (king or twin beds) with sitting areas for four, opening to private balconies and shared terraces; en-suite bathrooms
- Two double bedrooms (king or twin beds)with en-suite bathrooms
- Laundry room
- Waterfall and hydro-massage pool lined with antique tiles
- Turkish steam bath and sauna
- Three separate showers for cold, tepid and hot water
- Weight training equipment
- Sitting area for eight with plasma TV, Satellite, sound system
- Private chapel