- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 6
- Sleeps 12
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, Sound System, Heated Pool, AC Throughout the House
Daily linen changes
All bedrooms have working fireplace (except for pool suite)
AC (except for Tower apartment where portable unit is available)
Stereo with CD player
3,000 Sq. m. garden
Pool area with 6 chaise lounges with umbrellas and tables
Closed circuit video surveillance in house
Maid(s), Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Two cleaning staff live in a house located off premises, 20 feet from the main entrance of the villa
Villa staff house connected by intercom & telephone with the main house
Staff hours decided with client. 24 hour concierge
Positano: 10.1 km
Amalfi: 9.7 km
Pompei: 43.1 km
Naples: 65.3 km
Located in Praiano, the property was owned by a noble Neapolitan Princess, who built the first structure of the villa at the beginning of the 1900’s. After being sold to a Chilean consulate, it then changed hands to a pair of famous designers, who owned the property from the 1980’s until recently. It has since welcomed the elite as well as celebrities such as Racquel Welch, Donna Karan, Julia Roberts, and Michael Keaton, to name a few.
The Villa sits on the coastline just a 2 minute walk from town. The property can also be reached by sea through a private entrance and up a flight of 202 steps that take one from the beach to the villa’s pool deck.
- Large kitchen, where two, large wooden dining tables for 12 guests sit below large chandeliers. The new kitchen is fully equipped with a 6-range stovetop, oven, microwave, American coffee pot, and many more accessories all at guests’ disposal.
- The living room, situated off of the entrance study, is a large, modern double living room with white décor, 17-foot high ceilings, and access directly onto the large, panoramic terrace. The terrace enjoys large, white sofas, a day bed, fireplace, and décor pieces (silver candelabra, small vases, etc.) are situated throughout. The living room also has AC
- The bedroom at the end of the corridor is a large, double bedroom with AC, a fireplace, and direct access out onto the terrace.
- The second bedroom off of this corridor is not usually used during rentals. It is a double bedroom with access out onto the large, panoramic terrace. The bedroom is usually locked allowing guests to choose between the remaining 6.
- Large, triple panoramic living room, all enjoying vast amounts of natural light.
- Master Bedroom One – The suite has a modern, white décor and large, panoramic windows looking out over the Mediterranean and the Island of Capri. The queen size double bedroom enjoys a small, internal sitting room with several chairs and a small breakfast table, fireplace, flat screen TV, dresser, closet, and several bedside lamp tables, while fresh flowers perfume throughout. The en-suite bathroom enjoys a panoramic bathtub overlooking the coastline, with shower head and separate bidet and toilet area. The bathroom enjoys white, ceramic tile floors and lots of light.
- Master Bedroom Two boasts a separate sitting room with day bed (which can be used as a single bed) and access to a small terrace. It flows into the master bedroom with large double bed, 42 inch TV, fireplace, electric curtains, and large, panoramic windows overlooking the Mediterranean. The large, en-suite bathroom enjoys an ancillary make-up room, and bathroom with shower.
- The large living room found on the second floor also enjoys a large fireplace, an L-shaped sofa with coffee table, large, panoramic windows with views out to the Island of Capri and the town of Positano. The living room also enjoys entrance out to a small breakfast terrace with a ceramic table and chairs.
The remaining three bedrooms are all annexes, from the guesthouse found on the pool deck, to the ‘beach front’ apartment, to the tower annex, housed in a tower over 1,000 years old.
- The pool suite has entrance through its small kitchen (with small refrigerator, sink, and two range stove top) into the double bedroom with dresser. The pool suite also enjoys a panoramic en-suite bathroom with shower.
- The tower dependance is located off of the pool deck, and entrance is either directly from the garden or up a flight of 20 steps to the tower. The tower has two floors; The bottom floor houses the full bathroom with shower, while the top floor enjoys a double bed, sofa, and a working fireplace, as well as panoramic views. The dependance does not have air conditioning, but a portable unit is available, upon request.
- The beachfront apartment is found down the long path of steps that leads from the villa’s pool deck down to the beach. It is necessary to walk 164 steps from the pool deck to get to the beach apartment; however, it could very well be worth the walk. The unit has a couch, which pulls out to the double bed, a fireplace, a lovely, beach side terrace and en-suite bathroom with shower. The unit is located 38 steps up from the beach, where there is a public bathing facility and a nice, seaside restaurant. Guests can rent umbrellas and beach lounge chairs and food can also be delivered from the restaurant and brought up to the villa.
Pool and Gardens
The gardens of the property cover about 3,000 square meter and boast a large, panoramic terrace at the front of the house, with a large, glass dining table and seating for 8, overlooking the Amalfi Coast and Positano. This terrace bleeds onto a second, panoramic terrace with large lounge chairs, small sofas, and coffee tables. The gardens and terraces, filled with various species of floral and plants, thread all over the property and include the pool deck, with light-bulb shaped pool and 6 chaise lounge chairs with umbrellas covering for shade and small coffee tables flanked by another round, ceramic table and cast-iron chairs for six. The pool deck leads into the tower dependance, which enjoys a large terrace area to its side. Moreover, the villa encompasses a small gym, and a massage table. The gardens finish behind the house with a large pizza oven and wine cellar.