- Bedrooms 8
- Bathrooms 8
- Sleeps 16
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, Sound System, Heated Pool, AC Throughout the House
Daily linen changes
All bedrooms have working fireplace (except for pool suite)
AC (except for Tower apartment where portable unit is available)
Stereo with CD player
3,000 Sq. m. garden
Pool area with 6 chaise lounges with umbrellas and tables
Closed circuit video surveillance in house
Maid(s), Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Two cleaning staff live in a house located off premises, 20 feet from the main entrance of the villa
Villa staff house connected by intercom & telephone with the main house
Staff hours decided with client. 24 hour concierge
Positano: 10.1 km
Amalfi: 9.7 km
Pompei: 43.1 km
Naples: 65.3 km
Located in Praiano, the property was owned by a noble Neapolitan Princess, who built the first structure of the villa at the beginning of the 1900’s. After being sold to a Chilean consulate, it then changed hands to a pair of famous designers, who owned the property from the 1980’s until recently. It has since welcomed the elite as well as celebrities such as Racquel Welch, Donna Karan, Julia Roberts, and Michael Keaton, to name a few.
The Villa sits on the coastline just a 2 minute walk from town. The property can also be reached by sea through a private entrance and up a flight of 202 steps that take one from the beach to the villa’s pool deck.
- Entrance hall, spacious dining-living room with fireplace and French doors leading out to the panoramic terrace, sofa and SKY TV
- Bedroom One: Queen bed, Fire place, French door that opens onto the terrace. Bathroom shared with bedroom two; bathtub with hand held shower
- Bedroom Two: Small double bedroom with direct access to the terrace. Bathroom shared with bedroom one; ; bathtub with hand held shower
- Few steps up leading to a fully equipped professional kitchen, pantry room, guest bathroom.
- Corridor, large lounge area with billiard, sofa with stunning views, table, sofa bed for teenagers, guest bathroom with tub and hand held shower with window
- Bedroom Three: King bed, bathroom with tub and hand held shower
- Bedroom Four: California King bed, changing room, private terrace with fabulous views, en suite bathroom with tub and shower
- Bedroom Five: Two twin beds (cannot be converted to a double), Fireplace and en suite bathroom with hydro massage bath and view of the sea.
- Bedroom Six: King bed, Sea view, Bathroom with bathtub and shower and sea views.
- External staircase leading to the first floor (20 steps)
- Bedroom Seven: Double bed, fireplace, sofa, a spiral staircase (23 steps) leading down to a bathroom with shower. Direct exit to the ground floor.
- 170 steps from the pool area, small independent house (suitable for nanny or teenagers) with breakfast kitchen, fireplace
- Bedroom Eight: Double bed, pull out double sofa bed, bathroom with shower and bath.