- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 6
- Sleeps 10
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, Sound System, WIFI, AC Throughout the House
Cold water nebulizer system on terraces
Phone & Fax with private line for Guests
Maid(s), Chef(s), Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Staff 6 days per week for cleaning, cooking, serving, laundry, gardening
Linen change once weekly
Food and beverages
In house massage
1 Km from the center of Positano: 10 minute walk / 5 minutes from the Villa’s dock to the main beach by boat.
Villa Nuvolari is one of the outstanding beautiful villas of Positano, in a private and tranquil location surrounded by gardens. Elegantly furnished (antique and contemporary). Hand-painted tile floors. Excellent modern art works throughout the whole Villa (several by the owner, a well known artist). An ultra comfortable villa with an abundance of terraces wrapping around the house on different levels and off of most rooms. The views across the sea and over Positano and the coast are incomparable.
There is a private sundeck at the waters edge, with a shower and minibar, and easy access into the sea for those wanting a swim. In addition, there is a staff of maid/cook/server and gardener six days a week. The entire villa is air-conditioned and the terraces have a cold water nebulizer system for a refreshing sensation while seated outdoors.
- Entrance way
- One master bedroom with king bed and en-suite marble bathroom with walk in shower. Private roof terrace with pergola and chaise lounges.
- One double bedroom with queen bed and en-suite bathroom with tub and shower. Private roof terrace with pergola and chaises.
- One double bedroom with queen bed and en-suite bathroom with shower. Small private balcony.
- One double bedroom with queen bed and en-suite bathroom with tub and shower.
- Large living room with French doors to terrace.
- Sitting room with large picture window and fireplace.
- Main terrace with comfortable canopied sitting area with wicker, cushioned furniture.
- Dining room with “Pompeii style” marble table seating up to 12.
- Outdoor, “al fresco”, dining terrace (wing of main terrace) with lemon trees.
- Powder room
- Private sundeck at sea level with rain shower and minibar. Chaises. Intercom to kitchen. Private dock and access to the sea. Boat landing (water taxi day & night, boat rental, water-ski easily arranged)
- Wine cellar
Annex at entrance:
- Double bedroom with king bed and ensuite sitting room, bathroom,.
- Kitchen and large terrace.
Owner prefers no children under 12 due to precipitous location.