- Bedrooms 7
- Bathrooms 7
- Sleeps 12
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV
Gym with treadmill
Wi-Fi internet is available on the ground floor, in the bedrooms on the first floor and in the pool area
Telephones have an internal system to communicate between the rooms
Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Daily maid service: 10/12 hours per day
Cook service for breakfast and lunch or dinner
Villa and pool maintenance
Concierge available 8 hours daily
Food and Beverages
Main piazza 7-10 minute walk.
This villa, built in the end of the 18th century by an old caprese family, is situated a few minutes from the Piazzeta and Quisisana hotel, on the way to the Arco Naturale, overlooking the Certosa di San Giacomo and the Marina Piccola, with a view of the entire town of Capri and the Monte Solaro. Several old pictures of Capri show that Villa, with its magnificent crenellated terrace. It is the only house standing in the area, demonstrating its age and importance. After more than 200 years, the house is still owned today by descendants of the original owners who have restored it to modern standards of luxury.
Ideally located in that residential area of Capri, surrounded by superb gardens and a few minutes from all the shopping area, it is the perfect residence to enjoy a glamorous holiday in the island. The Villa has a heated swimming pool, gym with treadmill, sauna and a small bar area next to the pool, where drinks or lunch can be served. The garden has a lovely, shaded dining area for 12, with a grill and a classic Caprese-style oven, which can be used for making pizza or roasting meat. The roof terrace has a jacuzzi, a fire pit and a sitting area which can be used for sun bathing during the day or for cocktails at sunset.
- Entrance hall with an elevator
- Dining room with seating 12
- TV – sitting room with home theater
- Living room
- Staff apartment.
- Six bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
- Two bedrooms, including the master bedroom, have baths and one of the bedrooms has a sitting room which can be converted into an extra, seventh, bedroom.
- Four of the bedrooms terraces have views of the sea and the town of Capri.
- Roof terrace has a Jacuzzi, a fire pit and a sitting area which can be used for sun bathing during the day or for cocktails at sunset.
- Heated swimming pool.
- Gym with treadmill, sauna and a small bar area next to the pool, where drinks or lunch can be served.
- Garden with lovely, shaded dining area for 12, with a grill and a classic Caprese-style oven, which can be used for making pizza or roasting meat.