- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 6
- Sleeps 10
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, Pool, Heated Pool, WIFI, AC Throughout the House
Maid(s), Concierge, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Daily maid service
Daily continental breakfast prepared
Meet and greet at Marina at arrival
Grounds and pool maintenance
Porterage to and from Marina Grande to villa
10 minute walk to the main piazza
Villa La Veduta is a 10 minute walk from the main square, reached by following a small, pedestrian walkway leading though the historical center of Capri. Once you reach the foot of the property, 164 steps, flanked by luscious flowering bushes and a variety of plantings, take you from the path up to the main entrance of the property. However, the panoramic views, its perfumed gardens and the multi-level terraces and pool deck are worth the walk, as the property takes advantage of an enormous, outdoor space (approx. 13,000 square feet). A path of steps leads up through a cured terrace garden, situated on four different levels. The garden is planted with a wonderful mix of fruit trees, such as olives and lemons, cactuses and island flowers. A line of white columns, in typical Caprese-style, is shaded by flowers and welcomes guests by the entrance.
- The main entrance door leads into the living room with fireplace.
- The living room opens into the dining area with windows face onto the garden
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry room
- Powder room
- The first floor consists of 5 bedrooms all with large marble en-suite facilities.
- Master bedroom, with a Baldachin bed, fireplace and separate closet space, has access onto a small terrace through a set of French doors, where a built-in stone bench, shaded by Mediterranean vegetation, rests. Bathroom with bathtub.
- Two twin bedrooms with a small window and built-in wardrobe with bathroom with shower.
- Two double bedrooms with iron beds, fireplace and a window facing the sea. One Bathroom with bathtub and window. One with bathroom with shower.
- Bathroom with bath in corridor/hallway.
- Small, fully equipped second kitchen.
- Access to outdoor terrace
- Multiple terraces with dining areas, lounge chairs and tables, hammocks, benches, a swimming pool and external night lights. The outdoor features great dining facilities and wonderful spaces for a party or event.
- Terrace furnished with a ceramic-topped iron table for dining and 12 wooden lounge chairs, hammocks, etc. Seventeen steps lead to the top terrace, where the pool and outdoor shower is located.
- Swimming pool (7×5 meters x 4ft deep) is set in an amazingly panoramic position overlooking the island.
- Beautiful gardens.
- Panoramic views of different parts of Capri: Castiglione, Monte di Capri, the Charter house of San Giacomo, and the Bay of Marina Piccola