- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 6
- Sleeps 12
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, AC Throughout the House, Safe
Maid(s), Chef(s), Concierge, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Food and beverages
Porto Ercole – 6 minutes
Il Pellicano Hotel – 2 minutes
Rome airport – 1.45 minutes
This exceptional property, sleeping up to 12, lends itself to some of the most stunning and captivating views of the cinematic coastline and celestial Tyrrhenian sea; accessible by the endless green lawns and surrounding terraces. Recently refurbished with unique effortless elegance, Villa Sbarcatello lies in a secluded and idyllic spot, which would usually be accessible only by the privileged few.
Luxurious living can be enjoyed by everyone – with stone steps bordered with flowers and trees one descends onto their own private bathing platform and then directly to the sea. This lovely waterfront villa is located in the most exclusive residential area of Porto Ercole, just minutes from the famous, iconic hotel Il Pellicano.
The villa has both a pool and a private stone beach with sunbathing platform and sea access. The property offers 180 degree views over Porto Ercole, the sea, and the coastline from its lovely gardens and large terraces. All bedrooms have ensuite, modern bathrooms and French doors to the terrace and gardens.
Delighting in all that the Villa Sbarcatello has to offer one easily forgets that it is situated just a stone-throw away from the many stylish boutiques, bars and restaurants of the sophisticated Porto Ercole or the nearby glamorous Cala Galera marina.
– Entrance Hall
– Large living room with fireplace
– Dining room with French windows to terrace with outside dining table.
– Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower
– Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower and separate Jacuzzi tub
– Children’s bedroom with bunk beds with bathroom with shower
-Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower; French windows to terrace
– Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower; French windows to terrace
– One double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower.
– Extensive lawns and terraces
– Stone steps down to lower terrace for sunbathing
– Further stone steps providing private direct access to the beach