- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5.5
- Sleeps 8
Sound System, Gym, Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, AC Throughout the House
- Air Conditioning.
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen
- Dining Room
- Drawing Room
- Winter Garden
- Laundry Room
- Covered outdoor dining
- Chlorine free infinity Pool
Maid(s), Cook, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
- Cook prepares two meals a day Monday through Friday
- Three maids on duty from 9:00am to 3:30pm and 5:00pm to 11:00pm
- Laundry Service (Excluding Dry Cleaning)
- Gardening & Pool Service
- Personal Trainer
- Tennis Coach
- Yoga Instructor
- Massage therapist
- Overnight Staff
The Garavicchio Estate sits on top of a hill covered in olive groves, overlooking vast plains of wheat fields and vineyards that stretch for several miles to the sea. Nestled at the southern border of Tuscany, this is a special spot where the scenic Tuscan countryside meets the blue waters of the Mediterranean.
The estate and the area have a lot to offer – from enjoying organic food grown on the property to being enchanted by the magical artistry of the Tarot sculptures, from a quiet lunch at home enjoying the remarkable view to a day at the beach in one of Italy’s most fashionable seaside resorts… and much more.
Villa Sofia on the Garavicchio Estate has been lovingly restored. Each piece of furniture has been designed and custom built using the best Italian artisans, the art collection is part of a groundbreaking project that seeks to promote female artists, all of the food offered is either locally grown or organically farmed within the estate and prepared following Garavicchio’s best recipes. At the same time, great care was taken to ensure the villa offers as much in comfort as it does in design by the integration of the latest technology (sound system, heating, WiFi, cinema room).
- Bedroom One: Master, King bed, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom Two: King bed, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom Three: King bed, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom Four: Kids room, two twin beds, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom Five: Twin Bedroom, ensuite bathroom