- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Sleeps 8
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Gym, Pool, Heated Pool, WIFI, Watersports Equipment, AC Throughout the House, Safe
Access to all Villa d’Este’s hotel services, including: housekeeping twice a day, room service (with a wide choice of snacks throughout the day) and the use of all the hotel facilities, including the two Villa d’Este Restaurants.
In-villa continental breakfast or buffet breakfast at the Veranda Restaurant.
Free membership to the Villa d’Este Sporting Club including: gym, tennis, swimming pools (indoor and outdoor), sauna and Turkish baths, putting green, kid’s club (when in operation), sail boats, jogging tracks and bicycles.
Maid(s), Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Twice daily maids, turn down service
Daily linen and towel changes
Como (all services, shops, restaurants, boat hires, public ferry service, train station): 10 minutes by boat or car
Menaggio, Tremezzo: 40-60 minutes by boat
Bellagio: 45 minutes by boat, 75 minutes by car
Milan Malpensa Airport: 50 minutes by car
Milan Linate Airport: 90 minutes by car
Villa Cima is one of three outstanding, private villas available on the 25 acre, impeccably landscaped grounds of the esteemed and unparalleled Villa d’Este Hotel. The ultimate luxury is to have privacy and all the services offered by a 5 star hotel, renowned for the level of service and amenities.
The villa has terraces or balconies from every room as well as a large outdoor terrace to the front for lounging and dining Standing on the banks of the Lake, this Villa was built on the grounds of Villa d’Este in 1814 by Caroline of Brunswick, Princess of Wales and future Queen of England. The spacious and sumptuous accommodations in this stately 650-square-meter (7,000 sq. ft.) residence are distributed over three floors. Luxurious decor is the keynote in the living room, dining room, sleeping quarters, and in the luminous kitchen. No two rooms are exactly alike and each is filled with beautiful antiques and art.
The views from the Villa’s spectacular windows are simply breathtaking and frame memories that will stay with you for a lifetime. Many subtle touches, the utmost discretion, and impeccable service are the hallmarks of the Villa d’Este Hotels, that you will enjoy in the privacy of your villa.
- Beautifully furnished junior suite with lakeside views from the terrace, en-suite marble bathroom and a walk in closet
- A full equipped kitchen leads through to a large dining area. Alternatively guests may choose to dine on the generously sized terraces where they can soak up the beauty of Lake Como
- A spacious and luxurious suite with a terrace and views of the lake, a separate seating area, large en-suite marble bathroom and walk in closet
- This level also features a large living room made up of two separate rooms with a beautiful terrace
- Two perfectly sized corner rooms with 2 large private terraces and a shared seating area which can be converted into a single room. Both rooms have their own marble bathrooms
- Villa d’Este’s grounds include award-winning gardens and three heated swimming pools
- Outdoor terraces overlooking the lake for alfresco dining and private gardens