- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Sleeps 8
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Gym, Pool, Heated Pool, WIFI, Watersports Equipment, AC Throughout the House, Safe
Access to all Villa d’Este’s hotel services, including:
Housekeeping twice a day
Room service (with a wide choice of snacks throughout the day) and the use of all the hotel facilities, including the two Villa d’Este Restaurants
In-villa continental breakfast or buffet breakfast at the Veranda Restaurant
Free membership to the Villa d’Este Sporting Club including: gym, tennis, swimming pools (indoor and outdoor), sauna and Turkish baths, putting green, kid’s club (when in operation), sail boats, jogging tracks and bicycles
Maid(s), Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Villa d’Este owns a private helipad which is available on request for those wishing to use a helicopter.
Car rental, car services, excursions, boat hire, etc., can all be arranged.
Como (all services, shops, restaurants, boat hires, public ferry service, train station): 10 minutes by boat or car
Menaggio, Tremezzo: 40-60 minutes by boat
Bellagio: 45 minutes by boat, 75 minutes by car
Milan Malpensa Airport: 50 minutes by car
Milan Linate Airport: 90 minutes by car
Built in 1860, the Villa takes its name from one of the fortresses around Sebastopol, conquered by the French General MacMahon. Standing on a small hill within the grounds of Villa d’Este, it offers splendid views of Lake Como and is where you will feel most at home.
Its rooms are distributed over 3 floors and offer 300 square metres of living space (3200 sq.ft.). The rooms are tastefully and luxuriously appointed, and the warm tones and informal ambience of this grand yet hospitable residence will immediately put you at ease.
A stay at Villa Malakoff is truly the best of both worlds: a private home where you can enjoy discretion and privacy, yet one provided with all the amenities and creature comforts offered by the world class service of a Villa d’Este Group property.
- A striking living room with seating for 8 opens out to a lakeside terrace where guests may choose to dine
- The large dining room comfortably seats 8 and offers a very pleasant alternative to alfresco dining
- The kitchen is conveniently situated next to the dining room and there is also a fully-equipped laundry room
- The villa has central air conditioning and an elevator
- A luxurious double room with a dressing room and large en-suite bathroom, the private balcony that overlooks the lake
- This level also has another double bedroom with en-suite dressing room and marble bathroom.
- A luxurious double bedroom with en suite dressing room and lare marble bathroom
- A second lovely double beroom with large ensuite dresing room and marble bathroom
- Villa d’Este grounds include award-winning gardens and three heated swimming pools