- Bedrooms 8
- Bathrooms 7
- Sleeps 14
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, Pool, WIFI
Yoga Room/Gym: Includes gym equipment and shower facilities, Pool House: Includes kitchen, dining area, bathroom and TV, Three Kitchens: Ground floor, top floor and pool house. Roof Top Bar, Pool table, Three TV’s: Each with apple TV and satellite channels, Private Playground: Ideal for entertaining kids, Outdoor Dining: Large terrace for Al Fresco dining, Elevator, 6 Mountain Bikes for adults.
FOR THE KIDS (BIG & SMALL)
Please Note: there is no central AC in this villa, portable units may be added to any rooms as required.
Maid(s), Chef(s), Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
•Villa Manager: 6 days a week; 8 hours a day
• Housekeeping Staff: 6 days a week; 8 hours a day.
• Chef & assistant: 6 days a week; this includes the preparation of 2 meals per day (lunch and dinner). Food and beverage costs to be paid separately (See Food & beverage deposit & Meal conditions below).
• Continental buffet style breakfast: Prepared by housekeepers. If cooked meals (i.e. eggs, pancakes, bacon, salmon, beans etc) are required, the breakfast will be served by the chef: the additional cost for this service is EUR 2,000 for the week. This will need to be confirmed at the time of booking confirmation.
• Mid week bedroom and bathroom linen change. For any additional linen change required there will be an extra cost of EUR 300 (for the changes of all the bedrooms and bathrooms)
Boat (Axopar 28) – Max 8 passengers+ captain. On request and not included in rental fee, Car & Chauffeur
Villa Peduzzi is a 75 minute drive from Milan Malpensa International Airport and 60 minutes from Switzerland’s Lugano International Airport
The views from south facing Villa Peduzzi are nothing short of spectacular – a panoramic combination of blue waters and verdant mountains. These extraordinary views can be enjoyed from the balconies of every bedroom, the villa’s grand terrace and the exquisite pool house with its green roof and infinity pool. Also making the most of the breath-taking views are the yoga & wellness room that has been carved out of the cliff face and the roof top terraces, bar and entertainment area.
Built in 1909, the liberty style villa has been fully restored to exceptional standards, offering 1231m2 of living space. This includes; 8 bedrooms (7 bathrooms); drawing room; living room; dining room; kitchen; study; media room, bar; 2 roof terraces, yoga/wellness room; pool house and entertainment area.
At 881 metres above the lake and with no immediate neighbours, the villa is an oasis of calm. Once outside the villa gates, the picturesque mountain village of Pigra is only 300 metres away and is the perfect base for hiking and mountain biking. Pigra enjoys a couple of restaurants and a tennis court in addition to its own cable car station that runs to the lakeside village of Argegno below.
Argegno hosts its own ferry station, lido and numerous restaurants, and can be accessed in under 5 minutes. It is also home to Villa Peduzzi’s private boat and mooring – ideal for exploring all that Lake Como has to offer.
The villa sits on a sprawling 4.5 acres of alpine gardens, offering an unparalleled level of peace and tranquillity. The roof garden terrace on top of the pool house is the perfect sunbathing spot whilst the main house terrace or the poolside offer wonderful alfresco dining opportunities. Little ones can be entertained in the playground and tree-house area
- Bedroom One: Master – King bed, En-Suite Bathroom with Shower and Bath, Balcony, Spectacular Views
- Bedroom Two: King bed, Shared Bathroom with bedroom three, Shower and Bath, Balcony, Spectacular Views
- Bedroom Three: King bed, Shared Bathroom with bedroom two, Shower and Bath, Balcony, Spectacular Views
- Bedroom Four: King bed, En-Suite Bathroom with Shower and Bath, Balcony, Spectacular Views
- Bedroom Five: King bed, En-Suite Bathroom with Shower and Bath, Balcony, Spectacular Views
- Bedroom Six: King bed, En-Suite Bathroom with Shower and Bath, Balcony, Spectacular Views
- Bedroom Seven: King bed, En-Suite Bathroom with Shower and Bath, Balcony, Spectacular Views
- Bedroom Eight: King bed, En-Suite Bathroom with Shower and Bath, Balcony, Spectacular Views