- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Sleeps 10
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Heated Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, Safe
Tennis table and calcetto (with 5 + 5 players) soccer field
Parking space for one car
Possibility of boat rental
Maid(s), Cook, Butler, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Full-time staff of four: cook, maid, butler and gardener
All meals prepared and served by resident staff
Private transfers and excursions
Portofino center – 3 minutes
Villa del Porto is an exquisite, 12-acre family estate in the hills high above the coast, with wide open views of the sea and the lights of the port at night. It offers total privacy and seclusion, yet is just a few minutes walk to the center of town with its shops and restaurants.
The exclusivity of this property is impossible to overstate as the property is high above the port with lovely gardens and amazing views and privacy, yet is accessed right from the port via a private gateway and tunnel that leads to parking and an elevator to the property. Or, of course, one may walk via the stairs and gardens if one prefers the exercise.
The mature gardens host a variety of beautiful specimen trees and lush orange and lemon trees as well as many varieties of flowering plants to stimulate the senses. The gracious and comfortable furnishings and modern amenities coupled with a wonderful staff ensures a relaxing stay. In fact, one may not wish to leave this splendid piece of paradise once there.
- Queen bedroom with ensuite bath
- Twin bedroom with ensuite bath
- Two twin/queen bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom (1 with tub and 1 with shower).
- Master king bedroom with en-suite bath
- Sitting rooms with fireplace and high ceilings with traditional wood beams
- Oversized living room opens onto the stunning terrace through French doors. Beautifully furnished with antiques and modern pieces, the rooms also feature high beamed ceilings and hardwood floors
- Formal dining room with vaulted ceiling and large window with breathtaking views of the harbor
- Four different outdoor dining areas including a pretty vine-covered gazebo on a plateau. This has breathtaking views of the sea and a bar carved out of the rocks by the saltwater swimming pool, surrounded by trees and with an amazing view of the coast.