- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Sleeps 8
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Heated Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, AC Throughout the House, Safe
Maid(s), Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Daily maids – Mon-Sat
Mid-week linen change
Groceries and beverages
Additional maid service
The Salento countryside, with its scents and colors, is easily accessible by air and rail. Arcasa is very close to Ostuni, Ceglie Messapica and Alberobello, just 20 minutes from Brindisi Airport, 15 kilometers from the white shores of the Adriatic coast and one hour from the Ionian coast. Ferry services to the Greek islands from the port of Brindisi are only 20 minutes away.
Arcasa is a private villa located in the heart of the Salento region. The villa is an exclusive oasis where sun, pure air, luxury and relaxation reign supreme. To feel at home… and much more: Arcasa offers customized stays suited to all needs, enabling guests to experience the luxury they are accustomed to, and to feel looked after, pampered and protected.
Arcasa is a trullo composed of 11 cones. The trullo is surrounded by a countryside filled with the classic beauty of geometric stretches of red land dotted with olive, almond, fig and pomegranate trees. Inside there are 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 3 living rooms and 2 kitchens. The interiors have modern style, top designer furniture, and offer all modern conveniences such as telephone, fax, plasma TV with satellite connection, Wi-Fi, and air-conditioning and heating that can be individually adjusted. This is an exclusive environment with an extra touch of elegance and constant attention to detail.
The estate is surrounded by farms at which guests are welcome to taste and buy local products of the traditional, rich Salentino cuisine.
Composition of the Estate
- Main Villa
- Conservatory non heated
- Bower (Pergola) – an 18 meter wrought iron pergola trained with sweetly — scented jasmine
- Abandoned Ancient Trullo
- Four double bedrooms
- Three full bathrooms
- Three Living Rooms
- Two indoor kitchens
- One outdoor kitchen
- Two stone courtyards which are used as an outdoor lounge
- One large gazebo equipped with a kitchen and oven, cooker, dishwasher, ice maker, beverage cooler, bar, tables and chairs
- The cascading, 14x7m swimming pool is decorated entirely with cobalt blue mosaics. The pool has two showers. Bathrobes and towels are provided as standard.
- Just a few meters from the swimming pool there is a large gazebo with a kitchen area, equipped with an oven, a cooker, a dishwasher, an ice maker, a beverage cooler, a bar, and tables and chairs, in which to prepare and have breakfast, lunch and dinner. And all without ever losing contact with nature. For those looking for complete relaxation, a chef is available upon request to satisfy all tastes.