- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 4
- Sleeps 6
Pricing upon request
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Pool, WIFI, AC Throughout the House, Safe
Full access to the Borgo Egnazia facilities
Large private garden with patio and pool (pool sizes start at 8m x 3m)
TVs with on-demand videos and music
Satellite channels and multi-function connectivity panel
Maid(s), Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Services included from November 1st until March 25th
– A “massaia” for breakfast, housekeeping and in-Villa laundry services (with an additional cost from November to March)
– 2 bicycles for adults
Services included from March 26th until October 31st
– A dedicated Local Adviser for the whole stay
– A “massaia” for breakfast, housekeeping and in-Villa laundry services
– Up to 3 bicycles for the entire stay (2 for adults and 1 for children up to 12 years old)
Borgo Egnazia is located in the heart of Puglia, immersed among the ancient olive groves of the Itria valley and only steps away from the crystal blue Adriatic sea of Savelletri.
Within Borgo Egnazia there are 29 independent villas, elegant interpretation of the local burghers’ houses of the nineteenth century, each constructed with an amazing rooftop terrace and a spacious garden with private pool: an oasis of relaxation and absolute comfort, immersed in ancient olive trees and a few steps away from the sea.
Equipped with every possible comfort, the Villas are all furnished in a style that is more classic yet equally refined. The villas are the perfect choice for enjoying a totally relaxing holiday immersed in a quiet Mediterranean setting, only steps away from the livelier areas of the Borgo and La Corte.
The Villas are 3-story townhouses, each equipped with: 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a living area, a basement, a scenic terrace, a garden, a patio and a private swimming pool.
Embraced by a large and luxurious private Apulian garden, featuring a gazebo and a pool, the three-story Villa Stupenda is entirely made in rough limestone and furnished with a refined style, inspired by century-old traditions. It is equipped with all modern comforts for a pleasant stay: two living areas, one of which features a picturesque stone fireplace; a large kitchen with a big dining table; three bedrooms, each with an adjacent bathroom, and a private studio.
There are many complimentary services included in this amazing Villa but the highlight is a dedicated Local Adviser, providing tips and assistance filling your day with stories and traditions.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining area with a stone fireplace
- Living area with sofas, armchairs, chaise longue, mini audio system docking station, LCD TV
- Guests bathroom
- Master bedroom with king-size canopy bed, LCD TV, walk-in closet and bathroom with double basin, double shower and separate bathtub
- Double or twin bedroom with LCD TV, small studio/walk-in closet and bathroom with bathtub
- Living area with dining/gaming table, LCD TV and home theater system including DVD player and connectivity panel
- Double or twin bedroom with shower room
- Extra room that may be used as a studio or massage room. Please note that whilst the lower level bedrooms do not have a window, the adjacent living room has French doors opening onto a magnificent citrus garden and private courtyard.