- Bedrooms 13
- Bathrooms 12
- Sleeps 27
Hair Dryers, DVD, Sound System, Pool, WIFI
Exclusive use of famous private garden and holy wood, containing carved statues and animals by Guiseppe Mazuoli
Games Room in Limonaia (just outside house) with Table Tennis and Table football, Kid’s TV room with Play station, (with racing seat for Gran Turismo)
Mod Cons: 2 Large TVs and DVD/Blu-ray players, Music in bedrooms, High quality stereo in Drawing room
Horse riding nearby
Cribs and highchairs available on request
Disabled Access: Ground floor bedroom and bathroom
Air conditioning on request
Staff: Daily cleaning service, chef, 5 gardeners, house manager
Person who can help with serving food and drinks
Any reasonable request considered
Heating if used
Sovicille with café, restaurants, market, church, post office, pharmacy and a bank -14 km
Siena – 14 km
Monteriggioni – 15 km
San Gimignano – 44 km
Florence – 70 km
Cetinale is a 17th century villa in the Ancaiano district near Siena, Italy. Designed by the architect Carlo Fontana, in the Roman Baroque style, the villa was built in 1680 by Cardinal Flavio Chigi for Pope Alexander VII – Fabio Chigi. The gardens at Cetinale are renowned as being amongst the most beautiful in Italy.
Within easy reach of Florence, Siena, Pisa, Rome, Palazzo Marchesa is ideally situated for sightseeing, shopping, eating out or just relaxing in the beautiful Tuscan landscape. The gardens are filled with climbing roses, lilies, irises, and vine-covered pergolas. In the spring months the wisteria covers the Villa walls and walkways in a sea of purple. Fields of poppies and wild flowers contrast with cypresses, olive trees and vineyards, and geometrically shaped flowerbeds lined with box hedges surround the citrus garden.
Can be rented along with a 7 bedroom Casale and another 3 bedroom villa on the same estate for a total of 23 bedrooms.
- Loggia with marble tables for dining and 1 bathroom with shower
- Large fully equipped kitchen (fridge, oven, 2 dishwashers, expresso coffee machine, microwave)
- Bedroom with king bed with ensuite bathroom with shower and marble tub.
First Mezzanine Floor:
- Bathroom with bath,
- Bedroom with queen bed with wardrobe and access to another bedroom with twin bed and 1 bathroom with bath.
First Floor (Piano Nobile):
- One bathroom with shower and marble tub
- Three double bedrooms (1 king bed, 1 super king bed and 1 twin bed) two of which have ensuite bathrooms with shower and tub
- Dining room
- Large living room with working fireplace and access to the exterior
- Kitchen (fridge, oven, dishwasher, expresso coffee machine)
Second Mezzanine Floor (access from the ground floor and from one of the bedrooms on the first floor):
- Single bedroom
- One small bathroom with half tub,
- One bathroom with bath and shower
- Bedroom for 4 children (4 single beds)
Second Floor (Top floor):
- Three double bedrooms with king beds two of which have ensuite bathroom with bath and shower and the other shares the bathroom with the twin bedded room with ensuite bathroom with bath and shower
- Two twin bedded rooms one of which with ensuite bathroom with shower and tub, 1 bathroom with bath and shower.
- Cinema room.
Note: Villa rents Friday to Friday.