- Bedrooms 9
- Bathrooms 9
- Sleeps 18
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, Heated Pool, WIFI, AC Throughout the House
TV / play room
Plasma TVs in all bedrooms
Maid(s), Chef(s), Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Daily housekeeping (all but Sunday) and chef for lunch or dinner 6 days a week
Housekeeper will prepare breakfast, except Sunday
Gardner and pool maintenance
Extra housekeeping and chef service
Food and beverages
Pienza: 12 minutes
Montepulciano: 30 minutes
Montalcino: 30 minutes
Siena: 40 minutes
Florence airport: 1.5 hours
Rome airport: 2.40
This beautifully restored villa sits in an ideal location in the hills outside of Pienza in the famed, world heritage preserved Val d’Orcia. The 360 degree views over the hills and to the town of Pienza are simply stupendous. The new owners have refurbished the house with state of the art technology including individual thermostat controlled air and heat, radiant heat floors, new bathrooms, Wifi and Sat TV. In addition they have beautifully organized several outdoor dining and lounging areas to take full advantage of the breathtaking views. An outdoor kitchen and grill at pool level as well, insure a relaxing day in an extraordinary location.
- Entry to great room with dining and living areas, doors to garden and outside dining
- Wine cellar
- TV playroom
- Two double bedrooms with king beds, ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers, doors to garden/terrace. One with additional mezzanine single bedroom
Middle (upper entrance) floor:
- One bedroom with king bed, sitting area, sofa bed and ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower
- Three double bedrooms with king beds, ensuite bathrooms with walk in shower. 2 with sitting rooms and with sofa beds.
- Principal bedroom with King bed, sitting room and ensuite bathroom with bath and walk -in shower.
Living area and two double bedrooms, one larger with king bed and ensuite bathroom and one smaller with queen bed and bathroom in hall. Sofa bed in living area.