- Bedrooms 10
- Bathrooms 12
- Sleeps 22
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, Gym, Pool, Heated Pool, WIFI, AC Throughout the House, Safe
- outdoor and panoramic Renaissance washhouse
- infinity pool
- Nadushka Spa wellness area with indoor heated pool, sauna and steam bath
- unique sculpture garden
- breathtaking views of the Brunelleschi Duomo in Florence from the Top Terrace
- private parking
- helicopter pad
Maid(s), Chef(s), Cook, Butler, Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
- 9 am to 5 pm Concierge
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Daily housekeeping 10am – 2pm
- Continental breakfast
- Exclusive private lunch and dinner on the property
- Wine tasting and private visit at our Winery
- Tuscan cocking class
- Grocery delivery services
- Laundry service and ironing service
- Spa treatments
- Care service
- Heating of indoor pool €450 per day
Nestled in the heart of the winemaking region of Chianti Classico, just 12km south of Florence, the Mangiacane Estate dates back as far as the 15th century and was built for the Machiavelli family with whispers that Michelangelo himself participated in the design. Because of the high relevance of the owners and architects, the original buildings plan for improvements are housed at the Uffizi Gallery in Florence. These plans include a grander palace with a new wing, designed by Giorgio Vasari “Il Giovane” (nephew of the famous architect Giorgio Vasari).
This completely restored and unique five-star luxury accommodation is steeped in art, history and culture. Rooms are filled with original artwork and furnitures collected from around the globe, emulating the comfort
of a private home. Mangiacane comprises two different villas, which can been rented individually or together: Palazzo Machiavelli with 10 suites and a capacity of 22 pax and Villa Mazzei with 18 rooms and a capacity of 38 pax. The regular capacity of the estate is 60 pax, but up to 70 pax can be accommodated with extra beds and pullout sofas if required.
Set among 750 acres of flourishing vineyards and olive groves, the estate now produces four distinguished wines and its own distinctive olive oil.
Palazzo Macchiavelli – 10 luxurious suites; sleeps up to 22 pax:
- 1 Royal Suite – King bed with silver frame, ensuite bathroom with open marble and onyx jacuzzi bath, shower and steam room, 2 fireplaces and a private dining area
- 1 Machiavelli Suite – King bed, ensuite bathroom, private living and dining areas and terrace overlooking vineyards and olive groves. Located on top floor of main building.
- 2 Two-Bedroom Suites – King beds and twin beds, ensuite marble bathrooms, separate living and dining areas
- 4 Terrace Suites – King beds and twin beds, ensuite marble bathrooms, private living and dining areas and shared terrace
- 2 Executive Rooms – Queen beds, ensuite marble bathrooms
Available from May 1 to September 30. 4 nights minimum.