- Bedrooms 11
- Bathrooms 11
- Sleeps 24
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Heated Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms
A good supply of all basic essentials
Stereos/CD/DVD MP3 holders
TV with English language channels
Traditional wood fired pizza oven
Children’s cribs and highchairs available
Basket of children’s toys and books can be put in bedrooms
Note: Air-conditioning, heating and pool heat at extra cost.
Maid(s), Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Mid-week maid service included
Intercom access directly through to the Estate Manager, rooms
Lucca: 10 minutes
Village at 1/4 mile
Beaches: 30 minutes
Pisa International Airport: 45 minutes
This magnificent Villa, built in the late 1600’s, sits at the heart of the estate. Guests can enjoy staying all year round. There is central heating through out for the winter months and air-conditioned bedrooms for the summer months
Each season brings its own delights. Authentic Tuscan charm is coupled with a feeling of it being your own home from the moment
you walk through the front door. Villa Boccella is a very fine example of the local architecture with fine laid out gardens.
Note: Can be rented with the the 8 bedroom dependance, the 5 bedroom Limonia Grande, the 3 bedroom Limonia Piccola, the 5 bedroom Boccellina and the 3 bedroom Madonnina to sleep an additional 54 people.
- Spacious kitchen with large wooden table that seats 16. Two eye level ovens and a large range cooker along a wooden chopping table, marble surfaces and quality cookware, make this kitchen ideal for the casual cook or professional cooking courses. Three floor to ceiling fridges.
- Two Guest WC’s
- Laundry and ironing room
- Dining room that seats up to 30 with French windows opening out to a sitting area
- Sitting room with Frescoed ceiling and walls with an open log fireplace and French windows opening to the southwest lawn
- Piano room with Piano, TV, DVD player, library of DVD’s. Comfortable chairs. French windows opening out to the front lawn
- Library, Cozy well stocked with mostly English books, travel guides, computer and printer. Wood burner
- Piano Nobile. Beautiful, spacious room with frescoed ceilings and walls, grand piano, 2 balconies, an external staircase, beautiful views across the grounds. Suitable for a small reception of up to 25 (Dancing can take place in the Studio, but not in the Piano Nobile)
- Master bedroom One – With views across the gardens to the mountains, with a four-poster king bed, en-suite bathroom with marble shower and separate bath and dressing room
- Master Bedroom Two – Charming bedroom with frescoed ceilings. Views across the grounds and valley. A four-poster king bed, en-suite bathroom with marble shower and separate bath. Dressing room. Sitting room with sofa, chairs and divan which can sleep an extra person.
• Both these rooms have fridge, tea/coffee-making facilities.
- Bedroom Three – King bed or 2 single beds and folding chair bed, Air-conditioning, En-suite bathroom with shower and bath
- Bedroom Four – King bed or 2 single beds and folding chair bed, Air-conditioning, En-suite bathroom with shower and bath
- Bedroom Five – King bed or 2 single beds, Air-conditioning, En-suite bathroom with shower and bath
- Bedroom Six – King bed or 2 singles beds, Air-conditioning, Shared bathroom with bedroom seven
- Bedroom Seven – King bed or 2 single beds, Air-conditioning, Shared bathroom with bedroom six
- Bedroom Eight – King bed or 2 single beds and a child-sized cot, Air-conditioning, Shared bathroom with bedroom nine
- Bedroom Nine – King bed or 3 single beds, Air-conditioning, Shared bathroom with bedroom eight
- Bedroom Ten – King bed or 3 single beds, Air-conditioning, Shared bathroom with bedroom eleven
- Bedroom Eleven – King bed or 2 single beds, Air-conditioning, Shared bathroom with bedroom ten
- There are two areas on this floor with fridges and tea/coffee making facilities. Also a sitting area with a large bookcase.
- Large swimming pool – The pool is solar heated, and is securely gated and fenced, Pergola with table, sun chairs, changing room behind the pool area
- Many outdoor seating areas, including a large marble table seating 26 under a huge sun umbrella, and sun beds for the lawn
- The property is very beautiful with walks through the olive groves and wooded areas. It is walled and gated making it very private.