- Bedrooms 7
- Bathrooms 7
- Sleeps 14
Toiletries, Gym, Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms
- infinity pool with three-tiered terraces
- clay tennis court
- boccia court
- extensive Renaissance gardens with statues
- gym inside the Conventino equipped with Technogym Kinesis personal offering more than 200 exercises with no need to adjust the equipment, a rowing machine, bench press and free weights
- Diana Temple – suitable for wedding ceremonies
- vineyards within the estate and outside producing Villa I Busini Bianco e Rosso wines
- olive groves producing their own delicate olive oil
- An authentic colazione (Tuscan breakfast) is served daily comprising a selection of sweet pastries, such as cornetto, brioche, and pezzo to dip in your cappuccino or espresso, along with local cheeses and salumi, freshly squeezed orange juice, and a variety of seasonal, local fruits.
Also included are the services of a Chef, for one meal per day, For lunch, you might enjoy a selection of Tuscan paninis, served with a variety of salumi and other local cold cuts, melt-in-your mouth local cheeses, and refreshing salads. Or, perhaps you would prefer a delicious pasta, a slow-cooked stew, or a hearty salad.
For dinner, you might wish to experience both classic and contemporary Tuscan cuisine. Perhaps one evening you would like to embrace traditional Tuscan cuisine, another evening an authentic Renaissance dining experience prepared by a Chef Historian who can guide you through each course on the menu, and on another evening you might request that the private chefs introduce you to modern, experimental Tuscan cuisine.
2023 marks the 600th anniversary of Villa I Busini!
Nestled in the heart of Tuscany, just a 30 minute drive from Florence, this Early Renaissance villa is set within seven acres of fertile land shielded by a 15th century stone wall that provides privacy and sanctuary. With stunning views over famed vineyards, ancient olive groves and manicured gardens, this is where the most noble of Florentine families chose to retreat.
The unique fusion of authentic Renaissance architecture, ornate decor, original Florentine frescoes, stone fireplaces, and panoramic views, paired with luxury modern comforts and the region’s finest culinary delights, makes Villa I Busini a true Tuscan utopia.
- Maria Suite – large Queen bed, ensuite bathroom with tub with large windows overlooking courtyard, living room, underfloor heating
- Simone Grand Suite – large Queen 16th century four-poster bed, enuite bathroom with shower and tub, four fireplaces, two large salons including one with an oversized custom-made “Cleopatra” sofa bed, allowing for an additional two persons to be accommodated, underfloor heating
- Bindo Suite – large Queen bed, fireplace, enuite bathroom with tub and shower, terrace
- Tommaso Junior Suite – large Queen bed, ensuite bathroom with tub and shower, terrace
- Edith Junior Suite – large Queen bed, ensuite bathroom with tub and shower, two fireplaces
- Girolamo – large Queen bed, fireplace, ensuite bathroom (smallest room in the villa)
Torre di Ghibellini (Tower of the Ghibellines) from the 12th century
- Averado Tower Suite – split level on Second and Third floors of villa – large Queen bed and Renaissance stone bath on top floor with exposed wooden beams. Salon and bathroom on second floor with original stone walls and exposed features