- Bedrooms 8
- Bathrooms 9
- Sleeps 16
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Heated Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms
Maid(s), Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
- Check in/out concierge Claudio Casprini
- English speaking housekeeper and gardener Marcella and Remus for the house cleaning (4 hours service per day, 6 days per week), garden and pool maintenance
- Daily room cleaning, bed making, weekly bed and bath linen changing
- Pool towels changing two times per week
- Final cleaning
- First basic supplies such as various spices, various English teas, Italian roasted coffee, paper napkins, toilet paper, soap, candles etc. Produce from the estate such as extra virgin olive oil, seasonal fruit and vegetables from the estate, honey
- Electricity, water, firewood supply for fireplaces & barbecue
- House and pool heating
- Personal laundry, extra linen changing
- Cooking and grocery shopping
- Washing up and any service or item which isn’t expressly indicated as included in the rental price
- Extra maid is available at Euro 16.00 per hour, to be agreed locally
- Extra linen changing available at 50€ per bedroom+bathroom
- The house is equipped to seat the lodged party plus some occasional guests. The cook will be able to manage with up to 20 dining guests using the house equipment. Any event involving a larger party has to be agreed and explicitly approved by the owners
- From Florence Airport Peretola: follow directions to downtown Florence then Rome/ Siena. Once in the village of Galluzzo get on Via Volterrana to Montespertoli . After 5/6 kms you get to Chiesanuova and turn right to Romola. Drive up the road for 1 km until you get to the sign Tavernaccia, then turn left on the white road, and stop at the first gate on your left . Bell on the side of the column on the right.
- Highway from Rome\Milan: exit Impruneta, then follow for Florence downtown. Once in the Village of Galluzzo follow as above.
- The villa is 9 kms from Florence, approximately fifteen to twenty minutes by car.
- The A1 toll road and the four-lane highway to Siena are 6 kilometres from the Villa. 45 mins to Siena.
- The four-lane highway to Pisa is ten minutes from the Villa. 55 mins to Pisa.
- Florence airport: 18 kilometres from the Villa .
- The Chianti towns are a short drive from the estate.
Villa La Tavernaccia is located in the heart of Tuscany, a mere 8km/5 miles from the center of Florence. Near San Casciano Val di Pesa, a lovely region in the Chianti countryside, almost all the major Tuscan attractions are reachable for a day trip.
This 18th Century villa sits atop a hill with commanding views over the Tuscan countryside and the Brunelleschi Dome and the Giotto tower in the distance. Surrounded by 32 acres of private gardens and evergreen forests, the square villa has been exquisitely restored and richly endowed with all the comforts and facilities you expect from a luxury mansion.
- 2 Fireplaces
- Washing machine and dryer
The Tower (Mezzanine and Top Floor)
- 1 double bedroom with King bed and ensuite bathroom with shower and tub on the Mezzanine floor
- Panoramic living room on the top floor with four wide windows