- Bedrooms 8
- Bathrooms 9
- Sleeps 17
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Gym, Heated Pool, WIFI, AC in Bedrooms, AC Throughout the House, Safe
All orthopedic beds
Screens on all doors and windows
Teak outdoor furnishings from Rimini
Maid(s), Cook, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Daily housekeeping from 8-4 except Sunday
Linen changed once weekly
Pool and bath towels twice weekly
Light cooking by caretaker
Fax and Telephone use
House & Pool heating
Food & Beverages
Todi – 20 minutes
5 minutes to Izzalini with bar and bakery
8 minutes to Collelungo for groceries
Orvieto – 45 minutes
Rome – 1.5 hours
Rome airport – 2 hours
Florence – 2.5 hours
San Silvestro is located near the picturesque town of Todi, in the most lovely part of Umbria, reknowned for it’s verdant and rolling countryside, charming villages, history and gastronomy. The owners have done a stupendous job in the restoration and renovation with an Italian spirit and instinct for design and antiquity, preservation and ambiance yet a sophisticated appreciation of modern amenities. To our mind they have created the perfect vacation house, in a gorgeous setting, with awe inspiring views and all the comforts and privacy one could wish for yet within easy distance of touring throughout Umbria and into Tuscany or even to Rome.
The property is perfect for families sharing as there is a large flat lawn for play plus a large, heated pool with drop dead “million mile” views and a large playroom with TV and billards and games, etc. It is also a terrific spot for adults sharing as the bedrooms all have private bathrooms and much privacy.
Main house/ground floor:
- Entrance hall with powder room leading to hallway to living and dining areas and kitchen.
- Large kitchen fully equipped with new, American style appliances; Fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffeemaker, etc.
- Second pantry/laundry room with fridge/freezer, washing machine and dryer for guests (there is a separate laundry room for staff).
- Breakfast room off kitchen and pantry
- Vast room with living area with fireplace at one end and dining area at the other end. French doors run the entire length giving onto garden, views and pool.
- Master bedroom suite with king bed, dressing room, bathroom with large sunken mosaic tub with shower, separate toilet.
- Sitting room with TV and computer. Part of master suite or can also be reached from hallway for communal use.
- Twin bedroom suite with two single beds and bathroom with bath and separate shower in suite hallway, which can be shut off from rest of the floor for quiet. Perfect for young children or others wanting privacy.
- Large double bedroom with king bed and ensuite bathroom with large walk-in marble shower.
- Small staircase off hallway to a separate double bedroom suite with king bed and bathroom (in private suite hallway) with bath and separate walk-in shower.
- Baby gate At top of stairs when necessary.
- Large playroom/TV room with large flat screen plasma TV, DVD, billiards and fireplace.
- Bedroom with three single beds and ensuite bathroom with three sinks, bath and separate shower.
- Large double bedroom with king bed and ensuite dressing room with single bed and bathroom with bath and shower.
- Opposite entrance of main house and attached by archway.
- One double bedroom on ground floor with twin beds (can be made into king bed), French doors to terrace, garden and views with ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- One double bedroom on first floor with separate entrance accessed by outside stairs. King canopy bed with ensuite bathroom with double basins, bath and large double headed walk-in shower. Private furnished terrace with marvelous views.
- Courtyard between main and guest house with BBQ and wood oven.
- Large infinity pool adjacent to shaded outdoor living area with fireplace and cushioned banquets. 360 degree views across countryside.
- Summer kitchen, fully equipped.
- Poolhouse with sauna, bathroom, shower, changing rooms, gym.