- Bedrooms 8
- Bathrooms 7.5
- Sleeps 16
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, Sound System, Gym, Heated Pool, WIFI, AC Throughout the House
- Private infinity pool (7m x 15m) with separate Jacuzzi overlooking the golf course and the 11th century Antognolla Castle. The pool can be heated at additional cost on consumption.
- Open pool cottage located next to the swimming pool with hot tub and gym.
- Outdoor dining table with pergola seating 10 people.
- Please note that the jacuzzi and the pool can only be heated together. The hot tub in the pool cottage is always heated.
- Stunning countryside views
- Landscaped gardens
- Outdoor living and dining
- 2 x Satellite TV
- 2 x Sound System
- 2 x iPod docking station
- 2 well-equipped kitchens, each with dishwasher, fridge (plus one in the cottage) and oven
- Large laundry room with 2 washing machines, iron and ironing board
- The Olivo apartment has a washing machine, iron and ironing board in the kitchen
Maid(s), Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
- Maid Service 6 days per week (excluding Sunday and public holidays)
- 20% discount on the Antognolla Golf green fees and 5% discount on Golf Shop
- Welcome hamper (please note that the villa is self-catered but Tenuta di Murlo is delighted to include an initial provision of bottled water, coffee, tea, sugar, cooking and table salt, olive oil and Nespresso coffee capsules upon arrival)
- An initial provision of soaps, shampoos and shower caps are provided in every bathroom upon arrival
- An initial provision of dish soap, paper towels, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid are provided upon arrival
- Welcome drinks at the Estate restaurant Il Caldaro
- Shuttle service to/from the Estate’s restaurant Il Caldaro (available every day for dinner by prior arrangement)
- Full villa clean upon departure
• Heating of the pool (if required)
• Heating of house in low season (if required)
• Grocery shopping service
• Extra maid service in addition to the services inc. above
• Personal laundry service
• Private chef / additional catering / meals at Il Caldaro
• Il Caldaro (La Bruna) Restaurant of the Estate 12 km – 10 min
• Antognolla Golf Estate entrance
• San Giovanni del Pantano (Small grocery store) 2 min
• Pierantonio (Small village with local shops, bank,etc.) 8 km – 10 min
• Lake Trasimeno 15 km – 20 min
• Umbertide 15 km – 20 min
• Perugia 20 km – 25 min
• Deruta 45 km – 35 min
• Assisi 47 km – 40 min
• Rome 211 km – 2 hr 30 min
- Perugia San Francesco Airport – 30 km – 25 min drive
- Florence Airport 162km – 1 hr 45 min
- Pisa Airport 229km – 2 hr 35 min
- Rome Airport 230km – 2 hr 40 min
Please note that all distances have been calculated from the Estate entrance.
Tenuta di Murlo has two entrances:
1. Antognella is the West entrance and is for guests staying at Subtilia, Caminata, San Savino, Torre, Santa Croce and Monticelli
2. Il Caldaro is the East entrance and is for guests staying at Penna, Castiglione Ugolino and Molinella.
Subtilia is a beautiful 16th century farmhouse which has been lovingly restored. Set on the top of one of the hills of Murlo, Subtilia affords spectacular views across the medieval castle of Antognolla and its 18-hole championship golf course, which is particularly impressive to see from the large infinity pool, complete with a jacuzzi and adjacent open pool cottage. Subtilia accommodates up to 16 guests in total, with 12 guests in the main villa and 4 guests in the Olivo apartment. The elegant decor of the interiors includes a number of antiques, classic modern furnishings, magnificent wooden beams, lovely floral prints in the bedrooms, and local
tiles from nearby Deruta in the bathrooms.
Located in serene and spellbinding hillsides of rural Umbria, just 20 minutes north of Perugia, Murlo is one of Italy’s most exclusive private country estates. The land itself is a family heirloom that goes back generations. With its 18,000 acres of woodland, valleys, lakes, olive groves and vineyards, it’s the perfect place to switch off and return to nature. Over the last decade the family has renovated some of the medieval farmhouses within the estate and today Tenuta di Murlo features 8 beautifully restored villas, all with refined yet relaxed interiors, private pools, luxury concierge services and limitless views of unspoilt hills and blue skies.
- 3 x King-bedded rooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 2 x Twin-bedded rooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 1 x Double bed
- 2 x King-bedded rooms with ensuite bathrooms