- Bedrooms 9
- Bathrooms 12
- Sleeps 22
Welcome complimentary drinks
Daily buffet breakfast
Daily change of linen and bathroom towels
Morning/evening waiter, Gardener, and chef 7 days a week
Food and Beverages
Extra hours for maid
Spa therapist on request
Private cooking classes
Watercolor painting classes
Hot air balloon
High in the hills above Perugia, and even above low lying clouds at times, lies this splendid property. This is truly a hidden gem to be discovered if you wish to be pampered and spoiled with service, beauty and the most amazing views possible!
The bedrooms are immense and each one decorated in luxurious style and colors and furnishings, again all offering lovely views, beautiful marble bathrooms, heavenly custom scented candles and a staff that is used to catering hotel-style at all times and for all desires. For those who wish to just loll in the infinity pool and feel as though they are floating with the clouds, it’s perfect. For those who are wine lovers and wish to discover the magnificent contents of a superlative wine cellar, it’s perfect. For those who wish to tour and then come back for a swim, massage and nap followed by canapés and wine…it’s perfect.
In other words, everyone will love this spot and find their niche. Perfect for large groups, families or weddings. Lots of privacy yet great terraces to come together on for meals or just to lounge and chat. Off season renters will find the cozy wood paneled bar with fireplace the best place to gather and enjoy the tastes of the season such as truffles in fall. Really there is no “bad” time to visit Villa Il Palazzo; a treat at all times for all senses. In addition, the guest house sleeping 4 more, may be added for extra guests or staff, sleeping up to 22. as well there is another villa on the estate with 4 more bedrooms, sleeping 8 for a total of 30 who may be accommodated at once in great comfort.
- Entry hall
- Dining Room
- Bar/Lounge with fireplace
First floor (2nd US):
- Large, central living area with doors to terrace and superlative views
- Traviatta bedroom features a super king size four poster bed with an adjoining dressing room as well as an en-suite bathroom with hand carved marble bath and a separate shower
- Bellini bedroom offers a wrought iron super king sized bed with en-suite bathroom. It features a small balcony overlooking the terrace and hills and offers one of two working fireplaces
- La Biblioteca bedroom has a large king size bed with en-suite bathroom, a small balcony offering wonderful view of hills, a hand carved stone fireplace, and features a 16th century carved walnut bookshelves filled with a collection of historical and classic books.
- Trovatore features a super king sized bed of wrought iron with ensuite shower room, and has a separate sitting room that overlooks the terrace and beautiful hills.
- Verdi bedroom features a super king size four poster bed and ensuite bathroom with stupendous views of hills
- Violetta bedroom features a super king size, four post bed made of wrought iron with an en-suite bathroom
- Il Rigoletto bedrooms offers a hand-painted king size bed with en-suite bathroom and adjoining sitting room with views to the terrace
- Large infinity pool and pool house with spa
- Orangerie with glassed in dining area and wine cellar
- Extensive gardens and terraces for dining and lounging
- Acres of fields and unpaved roads for hiking
- La Boheme bedroom is centrally located on the top floor with wonderful views of the valley. It features a canopied king size bed with en-suite bathroom, shower room and a separate jacuzzi bath
- Turandot room has a mansard ceiling with a double bed and en-suite shower.
- The family suite BOHEME and TURANDOT are adjoining bedrooms with separate bathrooms
- Living room
- Dining room
- Powder room
- Double bedroom with queen bed and ensuite bathroom
- Twin bedroom with two singles and ensuite bathroom
- Private garden
Amenities: Dvd player, flat screen tv, honesty bar, heli-pad, fireplaces, book library, ipod docking station, gym, sauna, radiant floor heating, WIFI, toiletries, robes and slippers, scented candles.
Distances: Perugia 35 minutes, Florence 90 minutes, Rome 120 minutes.