- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Sleeps 6
Spa and activities
This palazzo on the lovely and tranquil Guidecca, once owned by a number of Venetian noble families, has been completely restored and converted into 11 luxury apartment/suite residences for private accomodations with all the services of a 5 star hotel. As well clients have the use of the Bauer Palladio next door for the spa and restaurant facilities.
The Villa F has a large garden and pool and many amenities such as a private concierge and boat for transfers to the Bauer San Marco across the canal and just off Piazza San Marco. Most of the apartments may be interconnected creating a private villa-like atmosphere for larger groups or families.The apts look out over the canal onto Venice and San Marco or at the back over a luscious garden and views of neighboring palazzos.
The most impressive, luxurious and largest apartment, Residenza F, has the piano nobile (noble floor) with a living area spanning the length of the palazzo, double height ceilings, terrazzo floors, fieplace and windows along the length of the room giving out onto a private balcony and with the most splendid views of Venice imaginable. The apartments all have either terrazzo or wood floors, and some have original frescoe walls. Daily rates available with special rates for 4 or more nights.
- TURCHESE: One bedroom ‘residenza’ with en-suite bathroom; living room with dry bar cabinet; garden views. East – 60mÂ² / 646ftÂ²
- OPALE:Large one bedroom studio with working fireplace and wet bar cabinet; en-suite bathroom; garden view. West – 70mÂ² / 753ftÂ²
- ACQUA MARINA: Two bedroom ‘residenza’ with en-suite bathroom; cosy living-room with veranda and working fireplace; full kitchen; garden access. East – 150mÂ² / 1615ftÂ²
- These three residences may be connected to form a 4 bedroom private “villa” in the garden
First Floor (2nd US):
- ZAFFIRO : Two bedroom ‘residenza’ with en-suite bathroom; large walk-in closets; living room with amazing views of San Marco; dining room with working fireplace; custom designed kitchen. N/S — 190mÂ² / 2045ftÂ²
- PERLA: One master bedroom and one guest room with en-suite bathrooms; living room facing North-West onto the lagoon and San Marco; separate custom designed kitchen; two floors. N/W/E — 150 mÂ² / 1615 ftÂ²
- CORALLO : Two bedroom ‘residenza’ with en-suite bathroom; walk-in terrace; large living room with fireplace overlooking the private garden; separate custom-made kitchen. S/E Â150mÂ² / 1615ftÂ²
- These three apartments may be connected to form up to a 6 bedroom residence
Second floor (3rd US):
- AMBRA : One master bedroom, library with day bed; two en-suite bathrooms; large living room with double height ceiling; incredible view of San Marco and the lagoon; wide custom designed kitchen. N/W — 180mÂ² / 1938ftÂ²
- GIADA : Two bedroom ‘residenza’ with en-suite bathrooms; large living room with double height ceiling; incredible view of San Marco and open Basin; wide custom designed kitchen. N/E -140mÂ² / 1507ftÂ²
- AGATA: Two bedroom ‘residenza’ with en-suite bathrooms; Large living room with double height ceiling; open view of private gardens; spacious custom designed kitchen. East — 150mÂ² / 1614ftÂ²
- ONICE :Two bedroom ‘residenza’ with en-suite bathrooms; large living room with double height ceilings; open view of private gardens; full custom designed kitchen. South Â150mÂ² / 1614 ftÂ²
- These 4 Apartments may be interconnected to form up to an 8 bedroom, entire private floor, residence
- On first floor. Two master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms; large closets, powder room; living room with eight breathtaking North-view windows facing San Marco and eight more facing South onto the garden; custom designed kitchen and pantry room. North -300mÂ² / 3229ftÂ²
- This apt may be connected to 3 others for 6-8 bedrooms
Shared palazzo spaces:
- 3 acre private garden
- Meditation pool
- Reading room with fireplace
- Wine bar with fireplace
- Winter garden lobby with open views of Venice and the garden
Amenities: AC, WIFI, Ipod docking stations, Satellite TV (32″ and 52″ flat screen monitors), DVD, CD and movie library, Nespresso machines, spacious closets, concierge service, oat transfers.