- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Sleeps 10
Sound System, Gym, Safe
Luxurious chalet on more than 680 sqm and 6 floors, for up to 13 persons (maximum 10 adults and 3 children)
5 Bedroom Suites, including Master Suite with private Jacuzzi
Private luxury wellness spa, with indoor / outdoor Jacuzzi pool, steam-room and sauna
State-of-the-art TechnoGym equipment
Al-fresco dining and seating areas
HD cinema TV’s in all rooms with Sky TV
iPhone and iPad docks to all areas
Wireless broadband and Bluetooth connectivity in all areas
Internal lift to all floors
Library area with selection of books and DVDs
The wellness spa at Chalet Zermatt Peak has everything to offer guests, regardless of age or fitness. Enjoy either a dry Finnish or a wet Swedish sauna, a bio steam in the hammam, or relax in the bubbles and jets of the Jacuzzi whirlpool.
On warm, fine days, the windows can be completely removed to encompass the terrace space, and the Jacuzzi extended to the outside.
Brand new in 2018 is our state-of-the-art TechnoGym®. Here you will find all the latest equipment, with integrated TV’s and Bluetooth connectivity. Finish your workout with power-showers to refresh and revive.
Partnering with world-renowned spa therapy experts, ESPA®, choose from one of our indulgent signature rituals or blissfully aromatic massages and discover the most unforgettable experience, without the need to leave the chalet.
Michelin-star gourmet chef
Full-time staff including chalet manager, service staff and housekeeping
Tailor-made holiday program
Personalized menu for breakfast, afternoon tea and 5 course dinner
All food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks included
2 Classic Massages Per Day (30 minutes each)
Complimentary Zai skis and Ugg walking boots
24 hour chauffeured taxi
Private limousine or helicopter transfers
Clothing and equipment hire
Ski & mountain passes delivered to the Chalet
Specialist or premium wines or alcohols
Baby-sitting and childcare
Winter sport travel and holiday insurance
Instructors and guides
Parties and special events with professional event planning
Chalet Zermatt Peak is a luxury 5 star superior chalet perched high above the village of Zermatt, with magnificent views overlooking the village and of the iconic Matterhorn.
Centrally located, yet utterly private, it is just a few minutes walk from the heart of the village, with its many bars, restaurants and boutiques. Set over six floors, each with floor-to-ceiling windows, the chalet fuses traditional alpine charm with modern design and architecture.
In addition to the luxurious setting, guests enjoy an award winning fully-inclusive package with full compliment of staff including private chef, concierge and service staff. Situated in one of the world’s most desirable locations, this is a unique opportunity to rent an exceptional fully serviced chalet, with award-winning staff and service for the holiday of a lifetime.
Note: Stays of less than one week are possible.
- The modern open-plan layout boasts a larger corner-seating sofa under a glass roof, library area with real open fire, seated dining and open kitchen.
- The balcony off the lounge offers additional outer space and of course, fantastic views.
- The living areas have been extensively interior designed, to include many bespoke pieces of furniture and unique artifacts and artwork.
- The library area offers additional cozy fireside seating, perfect for afternoon tea and relaxing after a long day on the slopes.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows combined with under floor heating and feature fireplace create a unique warmth in this luxury living space.
- The chalet has five individually designed bedroom suites, all offering deluxe double beds, seating and dressing areas and spectacular panoramic views.
- All rooms have HD cinema TV’s with digital surround sound and Bluetooth connection, in addition to remote controlled lighting, curtains and audio-visual, and balconies or terraces.
- The en-suite bathrooms are equipped with hairdryers and straighteners, as well as beauty products by ESPA®, and are stocked with designer robes and towels. All showers have overhead rain-shower fittings, hand-showers and body jets to refresh and rejuvenate. Our master suite also offers a private jacuzzi.