- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 6
- Sleeps 9
Hair Dryers, DVD, Sound System, WIFI
Flat screen TVs
Washer and dryer
Daily housekeeper for beds, cleaning, serving, light cooking
5 minute walk to tube stations and shops, restaurants, taxi stands
Within striking distance of Knightsbridge
Very fast access by cab to Mayfair, Piccadilly, etc
This classic, gorgeously decorated, Belgravia town house is in a privileged position within a short walk of all the shops, restaurants and amenities of Sloane Square (the King’s Road) and the exclusive Elizabeth Street.
The house is on 5 floors and is approximately 2900 square feet with a large garden and 4/5 bedrooms. With 4 double bedrooms, each with their own bathroom, this house is good for couples sharing. However, as it has a playroom up top and an extra child’s room, it works well for families too.
The large, lovely garden out back for lounging and dining, makes this an especially lovely choice in the late spring through fall months.
- Two double bedrooms each with its own bathroom. Access from rear bedroom to own patio.
- Kitchen and Dining area. Medium sized, well-equipped kitchen plus small kitchen (conservatory) dining area.
- Formal dining area with table (seats 8-10 people), interior designed, immaculate condition. French Doors onto garden.
- Large pretty landscaped garden partly paved, partly decked, attracts sun most of the day (S.W. Facing). Furnished with informal seating area and large teak dining table and chairs (seats 12). Mature trees and planted flower beds, fountain and antique french mirors to the rear.
- Drawing Room, large windows and at front (overlooking street) and french doors at rear (with Juliet Bacony overlooking the garden). Furnished in beautiful cream and mushroom colored sofas, chairs and stools, Chichester eglomise Coffee Table, bar cupboards in rear section.
- Study area/nook with antique partners desk
- Master Bedroom and en suite bathroom. Extensive built in wardrobes.
- Small bedroom/study/dressing room (can be used as child’s bedroom).
- Double bedroom with shared bathroom.
- Open gallery loft section (formerly used as child’ room/den – has very sturdy step ladder upto galleried part – ideal for 7+ year old children.