- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 6
- Sleeps 10
Hair Dryers, DVD, WIFI, AC Throughout the House
TV’s in 4 bedrooms
Modern Kitchen appliances
Holland Park is a fabulous central location and one of London’s most prestigious neighborhoods; a leafy gem with beautiful large Victorian townhouses and a wonderful history.
The area offers an abundance of restaurants, cafes and traditional public houses tucked away in quiet streets. Located minutes from many of the capital’s famous shopping areas Notting Hill, Holland Park Avenue, Westbourne Grove, Portobello Market, Bond and Oxford Streets this deluxe residence also borders Kensington with it’s famous High Street and Royal connections. Holland Park is a beautiful space covering 54 acres perfect for a leisurely walk or an early morning jog, and is considered one of London’s most peaceful and romantic parks.
Guests of this five bedroom maisonette can enjoy two living rooms, a formal dining room with table seating for eight, a modern kitchen, separate utility room and lovely private garden with alfresco dining area. Entertainment facilities include Lowe plasma TV, sky box, DVD, player, Bose sound system and a piano.
- Two living rooms. In one of the living rooms is a Lowe plasma tv, sky box, dvd, player, bose sound system
- Dining room with table for 8 & piano
- Kitchen with all basic appliances (kettle, oven, fridge, microwave, built in coffee maker, toaster)
- Guest bathroom
- Utility room with washer/dryer
- Master Bedroom ensuite with double bed, DVD player, sky box, flat screen,Walk in closet. His/her sink/shower/bath in bathroom
- 2nd Bedroom with double bed, big closet space
- 3rd Bedroom en suite with double bed, flat screen TV, sky box, closet space, ensuite bathroom with shower
- 4th Bedroom en suite with double bed. Doors open up to garden, drawers and small cupboard, bathroom with shower
- 5th Bedroom en suite with double bed, plasma tv(small), Small office space , closet space
- Garden for exclusive use with table and chairs and BBQ