- Bedrooms 7
- Bathrooms 8
- Sleeps 12
Pricing upon request
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Heated Pool
Hot tub (12 people), Gym, Spa, Sauna, Cinema,
Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Daily services of chef, Chalet host and housekeeper
Heli Skiing, Ice Cave & Volcano discovery, Unique Diner Experiences, Heli Fishing, Heli Biking
Nestled in 15 acres of lush greenery and just 5 minutes from the slopes, Belmont Estate represents the ultimate in luxury, comfort and privacy.
With 2 helicopter landing pads that can accommodate even the largest aircraft, Belmont Estate is the only air-accessible property in Whistler for all your winter and summer adventures.
Its 9000sqft will accommodate up to 15 people in absolute comfort with all amenities a 5 star property could propose.
Its very large backyard, heated pool (45ft x 15ft), Hot tub (12 people), Gym, Spa, Sauna, Cinema, etc… make it the ideal retreat for large groups all year round.
While Whistler is today ranked the best ski resort in North America, it also remains a fantastic destination throughout the summer.
With a landing strip right in front of the house, Belmont Estate offers safe, family-friendly activities with breathtaking scenery!
- Bedroom One: Master – King bed, walk-in closet & a cozy attic, Ensuite bathroom with Balinese style steam shower and a Jet Spa tub
- Bedroom Two: 1 or 2 twin beds, En suite bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Bedroom Three: 1 King or 2 twin beds, En suite bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Bedroom Four: Master Bedroom – King bed, closet, “The million dollar view” over Whistler, Blackcomb & the Black Tusk, Large ensuite bathroom with Tub & Shower
- Bedroom Five: 1,2 or 3 twin beds, En suite bathroom with Shower
- A 1250sqft Guest House for guests, friends, staffs or simply all the teenagers (up to 6 people)
2 bedrooms (1 King + 2 twin), 2 bathrooms, attic with a queen size bed and a great living space