- Bedrooms 7
- Bathrooms 8
- Sleeps 14
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Gym, Pool, WIFI, Watersports Equipment, AC Throughout the House, Safe
1050HP 38’ power boat with fully licensed commercial captain and, upon request, a PADI certified dive instructor and local guide.
1.6 acres of manicured and tended beachfront property
170 feet of white sand beach
18,000 sq. ft. of indoor/outdoor living space
State of the art home theater
Well equipped fitness room
Fully connected office with computer, printer and scanner
WiFi coverage throughout the property and beach
Digital audio sound throughout the property
2 SUVs with drivers
General Manager lives on site
Concierge, waiters and housekeeping
Professional Chef trained in Italy
Housekeeping service includes turn down service
Landscapers care for lush tropical landscaping that surrounds the property
Doctor on call 24 hours
Unlimited access to the Punta Mita resort services and facilities including the Punta Mita Beach Club, 10 tennis courts and 2 world class Jack Nicklaus designed golf courses
PADI licensed dive master available on request at a modest additional charge.
In house spa services
Puerto Vallarta Airport: 45 minutes
Resort: 5 minutes
Mexican architect Jose Vigil known for his design of the nearby Four Seasons Resort Villas created this beachfront villa. A water filled courtyard reminiscent of a traditional hacienda gives way to contemporary spaces with double height windows and neutral colors putting the lush tropical gardens and sea at center stage.
Situated in the Ranchos Estates Punta Mita on the bay of Banderas, the property offers 6 bedrooms, 3 of which offer unobstructed Pacific Ocean views, plus nannies quarters. The two story master suite with a separate sitting room and water feature, a spacious indoor/outdoor bathroom and courtyard, and a studio and terrace which occupies the entire second floor.
The main sala is the perfect family gathering room with Louvered doors that pull completely back to create seamless living between indoor and out. The spacious dining room comfortably seats 14 adults but have the choice to dine on the lawn or one of several terraces. Outdoor living includes an infinity edge salt-water treated swimming pool, and large hot tub easily seats 10 and plenty of sun and shaded chill areas.
- Bedroom One – Master suite – Ground floor: King bed, ocean front, patio, separate sitting room, large double sink bathroom with a jacuzzi tub, glass enclosed double head shower inside and a very large private outside shower, large walk-in closet. The second floor of building #1 is the office. Fully equipped with the latest Apple products plus a printer and scanner, TV, sitting area with a telescope for whale watching, and a large balcony with 2 chaise lounges and a table for outside dinning
- Bedroom Two – Oceanfront suite – Ground floor: King bed, patio, large sitting room area with sofa, comfortable chairs and a desk, separate walk in closet, double sink bathroom with large bath and a double indoor/outdoor shower (glass enclosed but with a sliding wall to open it directly to a private outdoor courtyard.
- Bedroom Three – Oceanfront suite – Upper floor: : King bed, large sitting room area with sofa, comfortable chairs and a desk, separate walk in closet, double sink bathroom with large bath and a double indoor/outdoor shower, Private balcony
- Home theater
- Bedroom Four – Ground floor: Queen or two twins, En suite bath with a single sink and shower. This room has a window into the large water filled courtyard but does not have any separate private outside space. Smallest of the three bedrooms in building 4
- Bedroom Five – Ground floor: King or two full beds, Garden view plus private patio with chaise lounges. Large bathroom with a double indoor/outdoor glass enclosed shower
- Bedroom Six – Ground floor: has a king bed, indoor/outdoor shower, dressing room and a large patio leading to an extended private garden with fruit trees, palms, and wild flower
- Bedroom Seven – Tower bedroom: Queen bed, Single sink bathroom and shower on the ground floor with the bedroom above on the second floor accessed by an internal staircase. Pretty but not as luxurious as the other bedrooms. Better suited for teens or a nanny.
- Large Main Sala with 25’ ceilings, sliding glass walls, TV, multiple couches and comfortable chairs. Building 6 also houses the kitchen, indoor dinning area, a half bath, the wine collection, etc.
All of these buildings are within just a few steps of one another and connected by covered marble walk ways that allow breezes to circulate throughout the structures and provide a sense of being connected but also the ability to get away into private spaces when desired