- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4.5
- Sleeps 10
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Pool, WIFI, Watersports Equipment, AC in Bedrooms, Safe
Roof terrace with lounge area
120″ Cinema screen
Wi-Fi throughout the property
Flat screen TV
Cook Service (3 meals per day – cost of food and non alcoholic beverages is included)
For reservations with 7-night minimum stay, one private round-trip transfer to/from the airport is included.
Mexican wine tasting
Private helicopter & pickup service
Packing & unpacking service
Massages & body treatments
Fitness, wellness & detox programs
From Cancun International Airport it is approximately a 1.5 hour drive to Tulum town
From Tulum to Casa Nalum it takes approximately 20 minutes, of which 5.3 km is on an unpaved road
Transfer available by premium vehicle, approximately a 2.5 hour drive
Helicopter transfer available to/from to the property upon special request
Built on one of the most magniﬁcent beaches worldwide, gazing across the sea with gracious open spaces and generous grounds for reading, relaxing or sunbathing, this villa offers total privacy with high-end service, and is only 10 minutes from Tulum’s restaurants, boutiques and nightlife. The property has become known through the years for its beauty, incredible location and its warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Nalum, meaning”Mother Earth” in Mayan, is a place to reconnect, relax. gather and simply enjoy the beauty of life. The property sits on 2 acres of land and boasts over 3,500 sq. ft. of living space and 3,000 sq. ft. of terrace. Casa Nalum was the first modern ecological building within the biosphere, paving the way for the novel concept of barefoot luxury vacation experiences.
Casa Nalum is nestled between the dazzling Caribbean Sea and the cool waters of Chunyoxche lagoon, tucked away in the heart of the Sian Ka’an biosphere – a protected UNESCO World Heritage site. Hidden between tropical jungle and endless views of the turquoise blue waters, Casa Nalum offers privacy and seclusion away from the busy beaches of Tulum, although close enough to enjoy Tulum ‘s wide range of archaeological sites, cenotes and eco-tourist attractions.
The villa is perfectly situated between Tulum beach and the fishing town of Punta Allen, at kilometer 5.3 beyond the Sian Ka’ an biosphere arch.
Note: Villa may be rented with less than 5 bedrooms, please inquire.
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 8 guests
- Home theater – Film projector with 120″ cinema projection
- Master Bedroom – King size bed, en-suite bathroom with two sinks, Mosquito screens, Overhead rain shower, AC, Ceiling fan, SKY TV, In-room safe, Mosquito net bed canopy, Ocean view, Terrace access, Hammock
- Bedroom Two – King size bed, Shared bathroom with bedroom 3, Shower, AC, Mosquito screens, Ceiling fan, In-room safe, Ocean view, Terrace access.
- Bedroom Three – 2 Double beds, Shared bathroom with bedroom 2, AC, Ceiling fan, Mosquito screens, In-room safe, Ocean view, Terrace access.
- Attic Bedroom – King size bed, en-suite bathroom with two sinks, AC, Ceiling fan, SKY TV, Mosquito screens, In-room safe.
Note: Attic bedroom is accessed by ladder and not suitable for small children or those with mobility issues.