- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 6
- Sleeps 8
Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, WIFI, AC Throughout the House
Creston system with a Pioneer Elite 60” flat screen plasma display, Blu-Ray DVD, and a state-of-the-art surround sound system in the Home Theater
42” plasma TVs in the Great Room and Master Bedroom
A music system with iPod docking station
CD player and AM/FM throughout the main house and decks
A comprehensive, user-friendly Leviton lighting system throughout the house allows one to tailor the lighting to suit one’s mood
Maid(s), Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Car and driver
19 miles to Santa Barbara Airport
92 miles to Los Angeles Airport
8 miles to downtown Santa Barbara
6 – 8 miles to restaurants in Santa Barbara
Sandyland is on the southern end of Santa Barabara, famed for the beauty of its beaches and land and homes and only a little over an hour from Los Angeles. Only in Sandlyland might one have beachfront houses that are all but private.
This property is located within a private gated area of 27 oceanfront estates. Although beach access in California is a right accorded the public, the combination of the gated, single point of entry on the road and the rock revetment on the beach combine to make Sandyland a very private enclave with no public access to the community or its beaches.
The home was built in 2004 and offers over 6,200 square feet of sophisticated but casual elegance for private beach-side living. There are many rooms with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean and Santa Barbara. Outdoor living spaces include multiple dining and sitting areas, with the south elevation providing dramatic ocean views and the north side overlooking the nearby Santa Ynez Mountains and the famous El Estero Wildlife Refuge.
It’s a nature lovers dream while also being just a few minutes drive from the restaurants and shopping of downtown Santa Barbara and Montecito. However, with the wonderful chef’s kitchen, media room, gym and beach, you may decide to never leave this special haven.
- Entrance hall
- Large living and dining area with doors onto terrace and ocean views
- Chef’s kitchen with top of the line equipement
- Morning room off the kitchen
- Media Room
- Master bedroom with bay window sitting area with fireplace and 180 views, private deck and ensuite bathroom with soaking tub and steam shower
- Two double guest bedrooms with double beds and ensuite bathrooms with bath and shower
Separate guest suite:
- Double bedroom guest suite attached to house via paryally enclosed patio. Perfect for older children or anyone wishing separate privacy.
- Multiple terraces/decks on all floors and with ocean and mountain views
- Outdoor fireplace in outdoor living room on deck
- Paved walkway from lawn to beach