- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 4
- Sleeps 8
Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, WIFI, AC Throughout the House
Playroom on 3rd floor
Video game console
Perched on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, this newly restored home offers spectacular views from it’s decks, porches and expansive stone patio. It is a vacationer’s dream home. This one-of-a-kind landmark property has been highlighted in the Travel & Leisure and in Maine Home & Design. The house was recently completely restored to its original, authentic condition.
Staying at The Stonehouse is like staying on a yacht. There are water views from every window! Fall asleep at night to the sound of the waves on the rocks below. Wake up to lobster boats outside your window gathering their daily catch. Enjoy sunrise on the deck outside the kitchen while watching the cormorants dry off their wings. Enjoy the afternoon breezes on the side porch while lying on the couch reading a good book. Watch the spectacular red sun set behind St. Ann’s Church steeple while sitting on the front porch. There are spectacular ocean views from almost every room of the The Stonehouse.
- Living room
- Dining room
- Sun porch
- Galley bar area
- State-of-the art kitchen
- Stone porch off the living room clings to the edge of the ocean
- Large outdoor entertaining patio with gas grill is off the kitchen as is a brand new wood deck for dining.
- Master suite with King bed brand new bathroom (shower & tub) and a spectacular porch capturing high level views of the sea.
- Bedroom with Full Bed connected to bedroom with twin bed by brand new bathroom (shower only)…. Master porch continues outside these 2 bedrooms.
- Bedroom with 2 twin beds and private newly renovated bath (shower only).
- Two bedrooms, each having a queen-sized bed and one newly renovated bath (shower only)
NOTE: The 2 car garage and room above is not included in the rental. A $600 cleaning fee is not included in the rental rate.