- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 6
- Sleeps 10
Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Heated Pool, WIFI, Watersports Equipment, AC Throughout the House
Mandatory twice weekly cleaning and final cleaning
In the village of Edgartown
This wonderful Edgartown village house has a heated, saltwater pool, views over the Edgartown harbour and is is a short stroll to the shops and restaurants. Recently completely renovated and refurbished by the architect owner, it has all the modern amenities one could wish for. The owners lovingly maintained the gracious feel of this 19th century home while completely bringing it into the 21st century with all the modern amenities one could wish for.
Ground level master suite wing:
- Includes one large bedroom with king bed and fireplace, built-in flat screen TV, walk in closet plus private exterior access to garden, pool and street.
- The bathroom is up a short staircase and includes a shower stall, sinks and wc.
- A few steps up from the bathroom is the balcony/mezzanine office which looks over the Master Bedroom.
- A small exercise parlor is within the master suite wing and overlooks the pool and garden with the harbor beyond.
Ground level pool side:
- Large recreation room with mounted flat screen TV, sofa and chairs and a billiards table
- Bathroom with shower and wc.
Mid (street and entrance) level:
- Entrance Hall with stairs to second floor.
- Central hall library
- Large living room with fireplace & glass doors leading to furnished deck with views onto the harbor
- Formal dining room
- Large eat-in kitchen opening onto family room
- Family room off kitchen for informal dining on one end and comfy lounge with mounted flat screen TV on the other
- Family room has deck off dining area with teak chairs for lounging.
- Powder room.
Top level (second floor from entrance hall):
- Master Suite with king bed and deck overlooking pool. Includes mounted flat screen TV, walk in closet, and bathroom with extra large shower stall, double sinks and wc.
- Bedroom with queen bed and en suite bathroom with shower stall, sink and wc.
- Bedroom with queen bed sharing full bathroom in hall.
- Bedroom with twin beds also shares bathroom with queen bedroom above.
- Heated, saltwater pool
- Decks with teak furniture, all with views onto harbor, garden and pond
- Patio with built-in Gas Grill
Note: This property has a two week minimum rental policy.