- Bedrooms 8
- Bathrooms 6
- Sleeps 18
Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, Sound System, WIFI, AC Throughout the House
Full kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
Gracious living and dining areas
Expansive deck or terrace
Dedicated Cottage Concierge to personalize your visit
Temporary Ocean House and Weekapaug Inn membership with full access to resort dining, private each, fitness and spa facilities, children’s programs and golf
Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Maid service available at additional cost (excluding holidays). Two weeks advance notice required please.
Wickiup (meaning Hut) is a registered historic home built in 1890, located in the Watch Hill Fire District.
Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, this shingled Rhode Island cottage has the provenance of 1900 but is completely restored throughout. This impeccably restored turn-of-the century historic home is located within a short walk of the Ocean House beach and exhibits delightful details including an outdoor shower with a large outdoor patio.
At over 4,000 square-feet, this cottage consists of eight bedrooms, six full baths, gas fireplace and separate Annex.
- Bedroom One – Queen bed, shares bathroom with bedroom two
- Bedroom Two – Queen bed, shares bathroom with bedroom one
- Bedroom Three – Two queen beds, bathroom in hallway
- Bedroom Four – King bed, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom Five – Queen bed, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom Six – King bed, ensuite bath
- Bedroom Seven – Kids room – Three single beds, shares bathroom with bedroom eight
- Bedroom Eight – One single bed, shares bathroom with bedroom seven