- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 7
- Sleeps 10
Private beach access, Golf-cart parking, Access to the Dunmore Hotel and its amenities
Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Daily maid service
Airport transfers, Cook, Groceries, Resort spa services
Arrival – 5 minute drive from North Eleuthera Airport to ferry then a 5 minute ferry ride then 5 minutes from port on Harbour Island to The Dunmore
This five-bedroom, seven-bathroom private home and two guest cottages, one with beachfront views, has bright, ‘60s-inspired pop décor that brings colour to every room. In total, this ocean-view residence, offers more than 3,600 square feet of interior, air-conditioned space and more than 2,400 square feet of exterior space.
- Great room with sitting and dining areas
- Full kitchen
- Master bedroom with a queen bed and ensuite bath
- Veranda with sitting area and outdoor dining
- Family room
- Bedroom Two – 2 twin beds that can be configured to a king-sized bed, Ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom Three – 2 twin beds that can be configured to a king-sized bed, Ensuite bathroom
- Powder room
- Laundry room
- Outdoor space off the lower level includes a porch and furnished veranda, totaling more than 600 square feet.
- 375 square feet of air-conditioned space and 155 square feet of outdoor space
- Bedroom Four with two full-sized beds on either side of a partition, and a bathroom. The guest cottage is perfect for families looking to give kids their own sleeping area. It also has an outdoor shower, for a true Island experience, and a patio off the sleeping areas.
- Extensive dining and reception area
- Open air kitchen that is perfect for entertaining
- Great room
- Bedroom Five – master suite with a king-sized bed overlooking the ocean, Ensuite bathroom
- Just off the lower level is an outdoor sitting area and powder room.
Both the two-level home and the guest cottage face the residence’s private pool while the beachfront cottage faces the turquoise ocean. A wide wood walkway connects the beach house to the main house.