- Bedrooms 9
- Bathrooms 10
- Sleeps 17
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Gym, Pool, Heated Pool, WIFI, Watersports Equipment, AC Throughout the House, Safe
Waterfront. Two boats available for personal use of guests, Boat and driver for transfers to mainland and back. Media room with home theater in pool house.
Maid(s), Chef(s), Cook, Butler, Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Staff of 10 providing five star service: Butler, International Chefs, Head Housekeeper, three Maids, two Gardeners, House Manager, concierge. Only the butler, head housekeeper and chef reside on the property.
Food & beverages, Activities, Petrol use for boats, Staff gratuities
Mainland dock 3 minutes. Legno town 5 minutes, Tremezzo 15 minutes by car or 10 by boat. Como 25 minutes. Milan 1.15.
This extraordinary residence and estate has undergone an extensive and meticulous renovation program to produce arguably one of the world’s most luxurious and exclusive private villas. A travel writer for the UK’s Financial Times claimed ” In terms of mod-con luxury, it’s the best house I’ve yet seen in Italy.” “Impeccable”. The villa is accessible only by boat and is a 3 minute ride from the charming town of Lenno on the banks of Lake Como. However, there is much to do at the property with a full size cinema/media room, tennis court, gym, heated pool and many lake activities such as kayaking, wind surfing and water skiing. Or, just relax and enjoy the incredible scenery from every part of this beautiful corner of the world. The property and 4 houses, main villa and three others, have every amenity possible and a full staff of 10 further insures that all needs are met, even some you may not have thought of. Many more photos are available upon request as well as a brochure. A new bedroom has been added for 2012 on the top floor so the main villa now sleeps up to 13 and the entire property up to 17.
- Large entrance lobby with Siena marble floors, fireplace and grand staircase.
- Formal drawing room opening onto covered terrace and patio
- Formal dining room with fireplace and parquet floors
- Butler’s pantry leading down to main kitchen and laundry room on lower level.
- Master Suite with king bed, lake views, fireplace, terrace and office leading to large marble bathroom with bath & shower.
- Lilac Suite with queen bed, small terrace with views of lake, garden and pool with ensuite marble bathroom with bath & shower.
- Blue Suite with king (or can be twins) bed with fireplace, garden and courtyard views and en suite marble bathroom with bath & shower.
- Red Suite with king (or twins) bed with fireplace, large balcony, lake views and en suite marble bathroom with bath.
- All bedrooms have finest Egyptian cotton linens, complimentary Chopard toiletries, satellite TV, iPod docking, on demand movies/music, WiFi, phone and intercom and individual AC controls.
- Double bedroom with lake views TV, fireplace, and bathroom in hall with shower.
- Contemporary Studio Suite with king bed (or twins), living room, office area, ensuite bathroom with bath & shower – connecting to a small single bedroom, useful as a nursery or for a nanny.
House 2- Cinema & Gym
- State of the art home cinema and media room with variety of seating and layout options.
- Fully equipped gym with Techno Gym equipment, and play station
- Bathroom and shower and small kitchen to service Cinema, Gym and Pool.
- Outdoor, heated pool with infinity edge overlooking the lake. lounge areas with chaises at both ends of the pool for relaxing and enjoying lake views.
- Also on the property is a floodlit artificial grass Tennis Court for play in day or at night.
- Located further along the lake shore with panoramic deck/patio and unrivaled views across lake and mountains.
- Sitting room with fireplace, kitchen and dining room on ground floor.
- Two king bed (or twin) guest suites upstairs and further mezzanine sitting area.
- Staff accommodation and boathouse.
- Boat is at client disposal for transfers to and from mainland.
- Additional motorboat for personal use of clients
Note: Weekend and even nightly room rates are sometimes available in the shoulder season: October, April,May. Please ask for information. In addition, weddings and other event packages are also possible.