- Bedrooms 9
- Bathrooms 12
- Sleeps 18
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Gym, Pool, AC in Bedrooms, Safe
One airport transfer from the airport to the villa and one airport transfer from the villa to the airport included in the rate, All other airport transfers arranged by the villa concierge, Access to both Jack Nicklaus Golf Courses, Access to all amenities to St. Regis Resort, Access to the Four Seasons Resort Restaurants and Boutiques, Air-conditioning in bedrooms, fitness room, media room, spa and inside bar and living room, All bedroom suites have TV, iPod doc throughout, iTunes storing 6,000 songs, Wireless Internet throughout, Media Room with state of the art surround sound and a super wide HD screen – Seats 18, Gym with top of the line machines including free weights, 3 treadmills, 1 elliptical machine and 1 recumbent bike, Sauna built in light wood which seats 4 people comfortably, Massage room which can accommodate a number of different therapies and service with shower facilities, Private clay tennis courts, 15 passenger minibus and 9 passenger SUV with drivers, Pool volleyball, ping pong and board games, Toll-free US and Canada calls, fax and scanner, US and Mexican satellite TV, One indoor and two outdoor dining areas as well as beach and garden dining, Sub-Zero wine storage and house wine list.
English speaking waiter, Bartender, House manager, Chef and kitchen assistant, Concierge, Housekeepers, Laundress
Food and beverages, Sporting activities, In house spa services.
Located 35 miles north of Puerto Vallarta airport, 30 yard walk to a white sand private beach
Crowning a beautiful oceanfront plateau that overlooks the gemstone waters of the Pacific Ocean, this enchanting villa conveys the inviting comforts and opulence of the North American lifestyle while recreating the hacienda ambiance and poetic excitement found in traditional Mexico. Tres Soles is an inspiring 18,000 sq. ft. residence with more than 20,000 sq. ft. of terraces, paths and patios. Hand chiseled cement floors, exquisite tropical wood mill work and profusely decorated pebble carpets, the ginger-pink walls and honed marble floors attest to the astonishing craftsmanship that imbues this house with a classic spirit.
Palapa and Dining
- Fully equipped for fine gourmet entertainment, graceful dinner parties can be held at the palapas commanding tropical wood table which can host 16 people comfortably
Pool and Terraces
- The immense oval infinity pool embraces the palapa and provides a natural cooling system for a magical dawn-to-dusk routine
- Family Room – Spacious and fully equipped for relaxed comfortable conviviality, the family room invites conversation and domestic harmony. The fresh, airy family room, leading to the handcrafted bar and terrace, is modern yet homey
- Fitness Room This room counts with all the necessities to keep healthy and vitalized – three treadmills, one elliptical machine, one recumbent bike. All equipment in this comfortable room is integrated by professional top of the line systems with satellite &TV’s
- Sauna A beautiful sauna built in light wood can be used as an ultimate relaxation experience
- Massage Room A totally quiet room specially designed for massage this cozy space can serve to receive aromatherapy, listen to relaxing music, or be pampered by professional service provided by our certified staff
- Home Theater Adjacent to the fitness room. Perfectly equipped for watching a movie with HD audio and video, this room is lavishly furnished with cozy sofas and chairs that accommodate from 8 to 18 people while they enjoy a cold drink, snack and of course popcorn from the snack-bar
- Bar – A sculptural piece of art hand crafted from tropical hardwoods, this amazing bar can seat up to 8 on comfortable stools
- Office Private office / business center with computer, printer and fax.
- Master Bedroom 1 — King bed — Poolside terrace
- Bedroom with two queen beds – This charming ground floor suite has a more casual atmosphere with its fabulous wide-open spaces and playful color scheme
- Bedroom with two queen beds – Facing the lusciously sculpted garden, this sizable suite offers magnificent views of the mountains. It boasts private outdoor seating areas
- Master Bedroom 2 — King bed – Level with the treetops, this upper floor master suite affords spectacular palm-framed ocean views from the bed and casual lounge area.
- Master Bedroom 3 — King bed – This roomy master suite welcomes you on the upper level with breathtaking 180-degree ocean views as well as clear sight of the pristine stretch of virgin beach
- Bedroom with king bed – Reminiscent of an old country house, the exposed wooden beams of this upper level guest suite create a rustic ambience. The outdoor terrace offers views of the garden and the sea beyond.
- Bedroom with king bed – Like the crow’s nest of a ship, this spacious bedroom affords vistas in a four directions. The generous suite is accompanied by a charming terrace and outdoor lounge area
Casitas 1 & 2
- The casitas sit independently in a private enclave towards the entrance of the property and looks out towards wonderful views of the mountains and sea. Both bedroom suites share the outdoor lounging area and kitchenette in complete privacy. Each casita bedroom has a queen bed
Note: The rate quoted is for 8 or less guests in the off season. Please inquire for high season and 18 guest rates.