- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4
- Sleeps 12
Spa, Enjoy your own dedicated boat to access the Maison’s outlets and facilities located a few minutes from the shores of the Private Island. Savour diverse gastronomy with five signature restaurants and four bars, or relax on the Spa Island which hosts its own Beauty Studio and Barber Shop, or discover jungle fitness on Maakurandhoo Island offering a bootcamp area and two professional tennis courts.
Dedicated spa on overwater stilts with a prestige double treatment room, offering exclusive Guerlain rituals, Private gym with state-of-the art Technogym equipment, 25-m outdoor pool, Jacuzzi, pristine beaches and exotic gardens, Private screening room, Tasteful interiors enhanced by fine crafts, bespoke furniture and individual artworks, iPad controlled lighting, AC & entertainment systems, Children’s furniture available upon request, Fully equipped chef’s kitchen.
Full access to the Maison’s outlets and facilities located just a few minutes away on the main island including:
Cheval Blanc Randheli’s five signature restaurants and four bars
Le Carrousel kids’ and Le Paddock teens’ clubs
Cheval Blanc Spa island, Hair Spa by Leonor Greyl, Beauty Studio and Barber Shop
Watersports and PADI-certified Dive Centre
Two tennis courts on private neighboring Maakurandhoo Island
Maid(s), Butler, Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Cheval Blanc Randheli – Your unforgettable tropical holiday of sun kissed lagoon, palm fringed beaches and panoramic blue ocean awaits you at the sunny resort, Cheval Blanc Randheli. Located in preserved and unspoiled oasis of Noonu Atoll, you can reach this resort through a picturesque 40 minute seaplane ride from capital, Male.
The Cheval Blanc Randheli Private Island, accessible from a private berth and jetty, hosts a sprawling four-bedroom villa, the quintessence of exclusive privacy. An epitome of lush, modern island living, the Private Island grants exceptional private spaces, a dedicated team of Ambassadeurs and exclusive facilities including its own spa, oversized outdoor pool, pristine beaches and exotic gardens. It is the ultimate holiday experience for families and friends.
The main villa runs alongside a stunning 25-meter-long swimming pool and adjacent Jacuzzi. Three successive light-flooded living rooms invite guests to a musical interlude around the grand piano, blissful relaxation in the multiple sofas and lounges, or a festive break around the bar. In the private dining room, catered by the villa’s dedicated chef and Majordome, guests may enjoy the fresh catch of the day, abundant local delicacies as well as their favorite dishes.
- Bedroom One – King bed that can be made us as two twins, ensuite bathroom , dressing room, outdoor shower and generous terrace
- Bedroom Two – King bed that can be made us as two twins, ensuite bathroom , dressing room, outdoor shower and generous terrace
- Master bedroom which offers the resort’s only panoramic birds-eye-views from the spacious terraces outfitted with stylish furniture, Fine crafts, bespoke furniture and unique artworks enhance the interior design throughout the master suite’s living rooms, drawing room and spacious his and hers dressing rooms and bathrooms, adding to the suite’s sense of place and exclusivity.
- Along a short pathway through the lush vegetation lies a separate Guest Villa, ideal for those seeking extra privacy. This beautiful villa offers a breath-taking bedroom, large indoor and outdoor living areas including an outdoor dining pergola and a cinema for private screenings
- An array of terraces, tropical gardens and private beaches await guests for an unparalleled display of turquoise waters. Set amidst the gardens, the private spa offers exclusive treatments by Guerlain within a double treatment room or on its extensive outdoor stilted terraces, also idyllic for yoga and Pilates sessions with the Maison’s yoga master.