- Bedrooms 17
- Bathrooms 17
- Sleeps 34
Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Gym, Pool, WIFI, Watersports Equipment, AC in Bedrooms
AC in some bedrooms (more are scheduled to be added)
Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
Sail and speed boats
Windsurfing and kite surfing equipment
Scuba and snorkeling gear
I-pod docking and/or home entertainment system in bedrooms
Over 100 in staff, all food & beverages included
All water sports included (except deep sea fishing)
Transfers from Virgin Gorda or Tortola Islands
Celebration festivities for special occasions
2.5% service charge
Virgin Gorda: 10 minutes by boat
Tortola (airport): 30 minutes by boat
Walk around the island: 2 hours
Necker Island is Sir Richard Branson’s home and one of his favorite hideaways. He first purchased the 74 acre island in 1978 and it opened as a luxury retreat available for private hire in 1984. The Island is rented privately for up to 34 guests who are outnumbered by a team of over 100 fabulous staff on island who insure that every need is met, providing first class service.
A stunning ten bedroom main house and three separate Balinese houses, all have sweeping ocean views. The Main House is the center of casual social activity and includes indoor and outdoor dining areas, handsome Balinese-style interiors for lounging and reading, and a game area with a full-size snooker table and the latest table games. Each of the 8 guest rooms in the main house has terrace views over neighboring islands and ocean and the Master suite has a Jacuzzi and large private terrace with panoramic views. The living areas are large and light illuminated by vast skylights. Wide louvered windows open to the ocean breezes. A raised gallery overlooks an interior garden of lush tropical vegetation. Dining can be a formal or informal experience whenever and wherever the group pleases as there are multiple choices on a variety of dining areas and terraces.
Six additional Balinese villas dotted around the island house 6 more private guest rooms with romantic views and two small shared pools. In addition to the floodlit tennis courts, there are myriad water sports available to the guests including sailing, water skiing, wind surfing, snorkeling, scuba diving & fishing.
The new beach pavilion offers a dining area as well as a Beach pool with a waterfall and swim up bar. Of course there are also the fabulous sand beaches for just relaxing in the sun and the incredible turquoise water that makes the BVI’s the pearls of the Caribbean. For those who wish to explore a bit, Virgin Gorda is just a 10-15 minute boat ride away.
This is a luscious and luxurious retreat for friends and family to get away from it all or to celebrate a special occasion. A favorite with royalty, rock stars, and movie stars, Necker Island is the ultimate private tropical vacation getaway in the Caribbean. Please ask for more detailed information and photos.
- 74 acres sitting in turquoise waters, surrounded by coral reefs and fringed with pure, white sand beaches
- Great house
- Six Balinese guest houses
- Tennis and beach pavilions
- Two large shared pools, pool pavilion, two smaller shared pools at Balinese villas
- Main beach with chaises and water activities
- Turtle beach with hammocks and sea trampoline
- Multiple other beaches to explore and relax on
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- The Great House – This majestic, airy Balinese villa sits on Devils Hill and boasts panoramic views of the Caribbean, the Atlantic Ocean and neighboring islands. The Great House features 9 bedrooms including a Master Suite, 8 additional guest bedrooms, and a bunk room for children. On the main level is the Junior Suite with a spacious lounge area and outdoor terrace, while on the upper level the Master Suite comes complete with outdoor Jacuzzi and outdoor bath. All rooms can be twin, single or double however the Master Suite bed can not be split into a twin. The Master Suite and Junior Suite have private home entertainment systems with cables to connect i-Pods. All other Great House rooms have i-Pod docking stations.
- The Great House is also equipped with a state-of-the-art kitchen from which resident chefs prepare their famous dishes. There is a fully-stocked bar where you can be served or you are welcome to help yourself. The Great Room is the hub of the island, complete with snooker table, piano, lots of comfortable sofas and cushions and entertainment system with a large range of CDs and DVDs. The Great Room is surrounded by an outdoor terrace with hammocks, sofas and some of the best views in the Caribbean.
The Bali Houses:
- These 6 beautiful private houses are built in authentic Balinese style and each can accommodate a couple or single however they cannot be split into twins. Some of the Bali Houses are split levels complete with a meditation room. Bali Hi, Bali Cliff and Bali Beach are built on a cliff in order to maximize views, sea breezes and the sounds of the sea. They are quite close together with one shared plunge pool but all with private en-suite bathrooms. Bali Cliff has a stunning fully open-air bathroom. Bali Beach as you might expect overlooks the beach!
- Bali Lo, Bali Buah and Bali Kukila are built in the middle of the island and boast wonderful views with a large private pool. Golf buggies (mules) are provided so you can drive to and from your Bali House to other areas of the island. Guests driving the mules must be 18 years old and hold a valid international driving license. All Bali Houses have home entertainment systems with i-Pod docking leads.
- Temple House and Love Temple provide two additional bedrooms.
Note: While Necker Island is usually rented privately there are some selected weeks a year when the Island is used for Celebration and Family Fun weeks and rooms may be rented individually. Please inquire for more information.