- Bedrooms 9
- Bathrooms 9.5
- Sleeps 16
Toiletries, Hair Dryers, Satellite TV, DVD, Sound System, Pool, WIFI, Watersports Equipment, AC in Bedrooms
Maid(s), Chef(s), Butler, Concierge, Manager, Groundskeeper/Pool Maintenance
Staff of 10
English speaking manager
Boat captain and fresh fish caught daily
Vegetables and fruit from Island gardens
All meals, food and beverages (soft drinks, local wines and liquors)
Gasoline for launch is included
Top of the line wines and liquors available on request and by separate payment
Use of the launch for night transfers
For weddings or other occasions, extra rooms are available at hotels in Positano, and Sorrento at special rates
Helicopter, car and boat charters
Parties/events for up to 150 guests
Positano – 15 minutes by boat
Nerano – 10 minutes
Capri – 40 minutes
Amalfi – 30 minutes
Naples – 40 minutes
Sorrento – 25 minutes
Formerly owned by Rudolf Nureyev, this luxurious, private island paradise has been entirely renovated to pristine condition by it’s current owner. It is the ultimate getaway for those wishing to have paradise all to themselves while able to enjoy the mainland when desired. A 27 foot launch is included for trips to the mainland: Positano, Nerano. A full staff is on hand to provide all services. The rate is all inclusive. More information and availability by request.
Please note the island is undergoing a refurbishment and renovations. New photos and full details will be available in April 2021.
- Four Suites with AC and ensuite bathrooms
- Three double bedrooms with AC and ensuite bathrooms
- Two double bedrooms for single use with AC and ensuite bathrooms
- Four salt water “endless” pools
- 27 foot motor launch available to clients for all trips to and from mainland, Capri, etc.
- Private, sheltered harbor for boat arrivals
- Jet skis, Paddle Boards, snorkel equipment
- 55 meter (120 ft) yacht available for charter by separate payment. This yacht can be chartered by guest on a daily or weekly basis for overnight trips to other parts of the Mediterranean, eg Sardinia, Sicily, Portofino, etc. Please ask for more information.